Jump to content

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread


ladystorm
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JG/RR said:

Julie and I designed a lot of the terrain to fit with or compliment the Dragons Don't share diorama. The terrain wall from Blacksting does match with the Dragons Don't share ruins. The large flat terrain piece with the raised circular base for the well was originally sculpted to fit in the puzzle piece section of DDS that the Dragon base slotted into. We have not seen a production piece yet, so we don't know if the locking tabs made it through the molding process.

 

Bob

 

Ron messed it up I am sure.  ::P:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

 

Congratulations! :winkthumbs:

 

I'm not jealous at all, honest :ph34r:

Thanks.

At this point I would gladly trade shipping slots if possible.

My wife's 95 year old Great Aunt passed away early yesterday so we have to travel for funeral/family mourning., arrangements pending.

I will probably have to put a delivery hold on the package.

GEM

  • Sad 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, JG/RR said:

Julie and I designed a lot of the terrain to fit with or compliment the Dragons Don't share diorama. The terrain wall from Blacksting does match with the Dragons Don't share ruins. The large flat terrain piece with the raised circular base for the well was originally sculpted to fit in the puzzle piece section of DDS that the Dragon base slotted into. We have not seen a production piece yet, so we don't know if the locking tabs made it through the molding process.

 

Bob

Thanks. I had a feeling the circular "teleportation ring" terrain might be one of them, as it did look like it might have some tabs on it. I expected the ruined doorway would also have been intended for it. Gonna have to play around with configuring those when I get home tonight. Was Blacksting's base designed to continue the stairs and wrap around the larger circular terrain piece, by chance?

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Thanks.

At this point I would gladly trade shipping slots if possible.

My wife's 95 year old Great Aunt passed away early yesterday so we have to travel for funeral/family mourning., arrangements pending.

I will probably have to put a delivery hold on the package.

GEM

 

I'm so sorry GEM, hope everything goes as well as it can regarding the funeral arrangements. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

 

I'm so sorry GEM, hope everything goes as well as it can regarding the funeral arrangements. 

Thank You.

Her son, who has been her primary caregiver for quite a while is in charge of arrangements.

Please do not feel sadness for this death.  While my wife is going through the normal grieving process for someone who has been important in her life for many decades, Phyllis  [her Great Aunt] led a rich full life and has had close family around her while her health has failed over the last year and a half.

Celebrate a life well lived, not the ending of that life and the next step.  What has been left behind is a tired body that is now at rest.  Her Spirit lives on and is off to new adventures.

GEM

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...