Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

40 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Is today a holiday in the UK or is this just a German thing?

Today is a normal day in the UK. Our Mayday holiday is on Monday, mostly because we like being different from everyone else :rolleyes:

Also, thanks for offering to ask the question on Reaper live.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Reaper has always had a communication/PR problem due to the way that they choose to structure the dissemination of information. ie. We can't post an update because it's not update day. We can't gi

So I'm later than I had hoped to be.  I have content for this week, but let's pick the second January update (fourth Friday 1/25/19) Content. Five options.  Use the Like this post options to cast

Survey Time!   I'm going to let yall have a wee bit of input on the next Expansion Pack I feature for the updates. I have parameters I have to follow, so it isn't super open for yall to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

I asked once, I can try to do so again. Unless I get sleepy. They never said they would share a tracking code though, on the contrary, they specifically said they wouldn't share such information. An employee did this in the past and was punished for it.

Is today a holiday in the UK or is this just a German thing?

Edit: they have the may figure already in stock in the UK hub, which gives me hope though. Can't really imagine that one catching a boat even earlier than our KS rewards.

Hm maybe i'm mistaken. I thought Ed said this a few weeks ago, saying they could put it in the friday kickstarter update. 

Good info on the may figure in stock at the UK hub, I'm indeed guessing it shared a boatride!

• Like 4

They said they would put the estimated time of arrival into the update, the tracking IDs for the containers are sensitive information. You don't want a bunch of Bones pirates trying their luck at speeding things along. :ph34r:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I could write you a work note. Boneiosis sounds like something horribly serious.

---

I too also work Thursday (night) but I'm supposed to get my bones today.

I should be sleeping while I can ('at' work right now actually) but I'm too excited.

And that's why interns need to work silly hours. :poke:

Bones: not just for Orthopods.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Under 3,400 ordes, still wave 4.

I'm hoping wave 5 will be blown through pretty quickly, as it was a 1$ order wave. Seems the orders would not be as complex or extensive there (I hope).

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

If anyone has questions, I will also try and ask, since I will probably be watching:poke: I just hope it's more "cohesive" then last weeks:rock:

As long as nobody sent them more Patron, it should be. Me, I would have sent Asbach or Apfelcorn.

59db832214840.jpg

brandy_asb10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

If anyone has questions, I will also try and ask, since I will probably be watching:poke: I just hope it's more "cohesive" then last weeks:rock:

Please can you request an update on EU shipping? :) We were told 24th, then told they had the container, and then told something else :) please much appreciation <3

• Like 5

If my Kickstarter items are missing any parts, do I use the general Reaper help email or is there a special one? Just started going through my box & the Frost Giant Raider is missing the caribou :'( Possibly something else too, because there's three open slots, but I'm not sure if the ones on the bedroll are caribou-related.