Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

33 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Is that the biggest box posted here? I thought the largest (so far) was 46-something pounds.

And to be fair, this box has two people's orders in it. And we both ordered a lot ::P:

Edited by Fire_Eyes
  • Like 11
  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Reaper has always had a communication/PR problem due to the way that they choose to structure the dissemination of information. ie. We can't post an update because it's not update day. We can't gi

So I'm later than I had hoped to be.  I have content for this week, but let's pick the second January update (fourth Friday 1/25/19) Content. Five options.  Use the Like this post options to cast

Survey Time!   I'm going to let yall have a wee bit of input on the next Expansion Pack I feature for the updates. I have parameters I have to follow, so it isn't super open for yall to

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Hey, size doesn't always matter. 

It's how quickly you paint what's in the box that matters. (Which means, my box will matter little for a long long time.) :lol:

First my package is way smaller than average and now I'm finishing things fast. :down: Starting to develop some sort of complex here. ::P: Ah well, I'm pretty certain some of Bones 4 will languish in a box for years like the others once my current burst of painting dies down.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Speaking of not having enough mini's (Is that even possible???) I decided I needed the doggies and dungeons mini's, and because I decided to paint mini's to give away to my son's class for his birthday, I needed something cute and appropriate, so now I have 16 sets (32 mini's) of mouslings::o: But, I don't have a problem:) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
10 minutes ago, Kro said:

People who messaged themabout missing pieces, did they respond to your emails or just ship things and you got a shipping notice?

They should respond and also send a shipping notice. I have to wait till fulfillment is done, because of all the small fiddly parts. Hope I get the replacements next week, really want to put my doom stalker and battering ham troll together:)

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

They should respond and also send a shipping notice. I have to wait till fulfillment is done, because of all the small fiddly parts. Hope I get the replacements next week, really want to put my doom stalker and battering ham troll together:)

"Doom stalker?" Which miniature is that?

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Kro said:

People who messaged themabout missing pieces, did they respond to your emails or just ship things and you got a shipping notice?

With my paints they emailed me to make sure which paints I was missing and then again to say they had shipped.

• Like 6

Got my box; smaller than I expected, but much heavier. Didn't assemble anything, but it looks like with the exception of my Frost Giant, I'm probably not missing anything. There are some things that don't look as good in hand as I'd hoped, but I'm sure they'll find a good home. I'm on the fence about Argent. The wings are super thick.

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Kro said:

I emailed them about mucked up zombie shark, mammoth, and missing paint. They emailed back, and then shipped with a shipping notification. That arrived. Paint had been... still messed up. Emailed. They responded and another half-set is on the way. 

They're crazy good on email. 

• Like 7

Ok, I haven't been keeping exact track of the ettin issue.  Which hands do people seem to be getting duplicates of?

I always thought I personally had two left feet, but now it is proven I have 4 left hands. Well, 4 left ettin hands that is. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
52 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

"Doom stalker?" Which miniature is that?

Gloom stalker, sorry:) It's in Darkreach expansion.

Just now, Thes Hunter said:

Ok, I haven't been keeping exact track of the ettin issue.  Which hands do people seem to be getting duplicates of?

I always thought I personally had two left feet, but now it is proven I have 4 left hands. Well, 4 left ettin hands that is. 

Ettin from Core set or two headed troll from Trolls add on? My troll had 3 right hands (two for rock and 1 for ham), and NO left hand.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Gloom stalker, sorry:) It's in Darkreach expansion.

Ettin from Core set or two headed troll from Trolls add on? My troll had 3 right hands (two for rock and 1 for ham), and NO left hand.

I guess it's a two headed troll, but yes, the one from the troll expansion.

And I was going to glue the hands on the Troll Ettin and then drop the Battering ham or rock in depending on what I wanted to use that day. But I can't really test out how handy that will be. Cause I'm left with only one option right now. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1