Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

4 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Looks like Reaper will be done by tomorrow, perhaps even today if they make a good push for it.

Please don't tempt me, although I do want to know, did anyone lock in after 4/1/18? I think I'll be in the last 50 or so, which I'm strangely prideful of?

Also, Wave 12!

Edited by Btass
  • Like 7

Well, they're not sending out stuff today Kuroneko, and we have no idea how much they send out so far. One day seems to have been a test run with only 2 reported notices, and one day they seem to have send out more, going by backer reports. So probably there is still a lot of packages left for them to send out this week. ^_^

If my box gets send and arrives before I leave here on Sunday, I'll probably grab the 24 bonus goblins and a limited selection of paints to entertain me at my father's place. Not that he himself is not entertaining, but he has to work and I've only one doctors visit planned for the day, so I probably need more stuff to do.

• Like 6

Should be around 190 orders each in this wave and wave 13, with 380 or so in 14. 96.5% complete.

Wave 12 was 586 backers and wave 13 was 429.

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Btass said:

Please don't tempt me, although I do want to know, did anyone lock in after 4/1/18? I think I'll be in the last 50 or so, which I'm strangely prideful of?

Also, Wave 12!

I locked in on 8/7 just before the pledge manager closed. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm dead last. :upside:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Question: on the back of the female ruler of hell mini, there's a slot that looks like it's just below her wings...what goes there? Not sure if I'm missing a piece or...
.miniback.thumb.jpg.f81570641fb7db6a0aeec2015eb248f2.jpg

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 3

For the first time, daily orders shipped is higher than orders remaining!

Untitled4.png

Edit:

Now Under 600!

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Bah, wrong thread...

Yay wave 14!

I still need to get my errors in to reaper...

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Question: on the back of the female ruler of hell mini, there's a slot that looks like it's just below her wings...what goes there? Not sure if I'm missing a piece or..

If you mean the L shaped slot near the bottom of her hair, the tab that goes in it is on the back of the sword with her right hand. Hope that helps. I am having trouble getting a picture of it.

• Like 7

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this