Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

got my stuff today. really happy with everything so far. couple of things I'm paticularly pleased with...

the sci fi minis are all on 25mm intregal bases!!!! I base most of my minis on 25mm and usally rebase bones to fit those. Really happy I  don't have to do that extra step.

in the sci fi set the armored power suit #305 has so many options! I have the metal one and it dosn't have those extra arm options. really liking the flame thrower and big sword arms.

Bones black is great love the rigidness and crisp detail.

The Art Book is great. the last one was good too but this one is better.

The theme expansions are great. please make more. maybe instead of waiting until your next kickstarter release a theme box in your general release. just a suggestion

• Like 5

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Gamingdog said:

The theme expansions are great. please make more. maybe instead of waiting until your next kickstarter release a theme box in your general release. just a suggestion

7lWjDiH.png.06cbe8d6360c4d67d68d74d9f28a0513.png

• Like 6

Have just received shipping notification for UK today. You get an email from Reaper, the emails from the courier (mine was DPD) and then the reaper kickstarter invoice/order page gets updated as well. 

Planning to paint dreadmere, kobold, and bandits... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Brianuk said:

Have just received shipping notification for UK today. You get an email from Reaper, the emails from the courier (mine was DPD) and then the reaper kickstarter invoice/order page gets updated as well. 

Thanks, good to know they're working today.

• Like 2

The longer this box takes to be shipped and arriving, the more of my old models i still get to paint xD
Finished the goblins I've started working on 1,5 years ago, really started disliking the model during the paint, turned it in a quick finish instead of a full detail best effort job, helped great and with the wash it's still good :P

Ontopic, I'm checking my spambox constantly, refreshing my reaper page aswell to see if we're getting something yet.

My wife is equally excited for this arrival, yet also terrified by the huge amount and the storage that it'll need xD 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Venun said:

really started disliking the model during the paint, turned it in a quick finish instead of a full detail best effort job,

I do that all the time.  I turn them into practice or experiments.  Or if I have paint left over...thats what I did with my yetis

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Inarah said:

Speaking of gorgeous cats, inspector #2 is stress testing the box today.  

IMG_20190506_162030904.jpg.88349c9b1966f942a54e4d18cd995f35.jpg

Box is 22" long, cat is 26" from ears to base of the tail.  She is a big girl. :) 

Oh my gosh; with the wonderful long fur it looks like her ancestry is 50% Muppet! ::):

• Like 6
  • Haha 10

19 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I do that all the time.  I turn them into practice or experiments.  Or if I have paint left over...thats what I did with my yetis

Hmm, now that you mention it, the jackets of some are as red as my Efreeti, and the jackets of the other are purple like my kraken, hmmm... :p 

I'd wish the kickstarter EU part would have something to track during the day just like the USA shipping does :) 

• Like 5

I've got my shipping note to Germany :bday:

My weird non-English letter made it to the adress undisturbed, which is a relief. They're using dpd to Germany as well, but so far I don't have an estimated arrival date.

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Nunae said:

I've got my shipping note to Germany :bday:

My weird non-English letter made it to the adress undisturbed, which is a relief. They're using dpd to Germany as well, but so far I don't have an estimated arrival date.

Congrats! This gives me hope xD

• Like 3

Out for delivery!!

Untitled7.png

So now it is a question of which will happen first:

1) Ups get my package here (by the end of the day, whatever that means) or,

2) Reaper completes the first runthrough of the shipping (which I estimated to be 11:00 am CST, someone else bet for 10:30)

any other takers on finish time, please go in 15 minute increments, 11:00 and 10:30 are already taken. ::):

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 10