Jump to content
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Recommended Posts

Aaaaand the dpd tracker now states they couldn't deliver it to me personally, even though I was home and will deliver it to a pickup shop instead. :zombie:

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Aaaaand the dpd tracker now states they couldn't deliver it to me personally, even though I was home and will deliver it to a pickup shop instead. :zombie:

Well..if you want something done right...you have to do it yourself.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Aaaaand the dpd tracker now states they couldn't deliver it to me personally, even though I was home and will deliver it to a pickup shop instead. :zombie:

 

It is close! That's a good thing!

Have fun with it and don't forget to show us what you do with it!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Aaaaand the dpd tracker now states they couldn't deliver it to me personally, even though I was home and will deliver it to a pickup shop instead. :zombie:

 

I really hope your DPD branch is more competent than ours. The last time our order was transferred to a pickup shop it took 6 days to get there :rock:

 

Edit: Sorry if I'm being overly negative on this bit of the forum. I'm just fed up with my lack of minis. At this point it's just the cats in boxes pictures that are keeping me going :mellow:

Edited by Kuroneko
Tired and grumpy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I really hope your DPD branch is more competent than ours. The last time our order was transferred to a pickup shop it took 6 days to get there :rock:

 

I hope so, too. I almost never use DPD for this exact reason. A neighbour had his DPD package denied by the nearest pick up store (which is a book store down the road) because they deemed it too big. 

And according to the tracker it's back in the DPD center for our city (where it started this morning), so it's likely nothing will happen today and I won't be able to pick it up, which is annoying.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

Still in process of inventory, but a couple of my Jade Fire minis have weapons that look.... odd. The spearmans spear is missing the head and the swords on the jade fire warriors swords just look blobby. Is this how they are cast?

 

Also have thus far, broken adze on mumlak, broken arm on stone giant guard, and broken leg on cave spider. Need to finish inventory/prefit on one more core set, all my add-ons, all my core set extras and fan favorites.

Here are related pics 

 

P_20190509_064219.jpg

P_20190509_064332.jpg

P_20190509_064137.jpg

P_20190509_070106.jpg

P_20190509_070039.jpg

 

Is this how they are  supposed to look, or did I get a bad casting?

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Here are related pics 

 

P_20190509_064219.jpg

P_20190509_064332.jpg

P_20190509_064137.jpg

P_20190509_070106.jpg

P_20190509_070039.jpg

 

 

Here's the update that has the production pictures of the Jade Fire girls.  It looks like the spear should definitely have a point, but the other weapons do appear to be more war club in nature than swords...

 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/posts/2310666

 

 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

Here's the update that has the production pictures of the Jade Fire girls.  It looks like the spear should definitely have a point, but the other weapons do appear to be more war club in nature than swords...

 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/posts/2310666

 

 

Thanks, Chris. I will have to see about a replacement for the spear mini. Certainly justifies the labor in a full inventory. I was worried that I was just being too picky.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got shipping, woohoo! Now at least I can track my parcel and see where it resides, haha :D #happy #hyped

My colleagues got some weird ideas when I screamed, haha :p 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Untitled.thumb.png.6b4397c3b5fe586dd06830ea47f3d1ec.png

 

The train delay message... with so many delays at this point I think the proper thing to do is laugh, or cry, but mostly laugh.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Btass said:

Untitled.thumb.png.6b4397c3b5fe586dd06830ea47f3d1ec.png

 

The train delay message... with so many delays at this point I think the proper thing to do is laugh, or cry, but mostly laugh.

 

Delayed by 1 day with such a reason is good news tbh, if I'm not mistaking you knew some pages back a train had derailed right? This is your confirmation that your package wasn't flung out of the train and is still heading your way with a minor delay :) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Package arrived without a hitch in the Netherlands ^^ 2,5 kg of plastic crack

Did a dry fitting, everything is in order and nothing broken, but I'll need to boil the Frost Giantess' wolf and possibly Dance of Death. The wolf doesn't fit on his base and the two dragons look to the side instead of at each other.

Love the townsfolk set, but I'd really like to see some female minis without huge breasts, same with the giants. The dragon turtle, roc and Blacksting are great! Dragon turtle had his flight stand too.

I'm considering using Blacksting as a Fell Beast. I have a spare Nazgul from GW, I'll have to see if I can sculpt him a suitable saddle and bridle.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Venun said:

Delayed by 1 day with such a reason is good news tbh, if I'm not mistaking you knew some pages back a train had derailed right? This is your confirmation that your package wasn't flung out of the train and is still heading your way with a minor delay :) 

Yep, just sad because now it will most likely no be delivered until Monday, and I have a DnD game on Monday night that could really use the skeletal and zombie dragons and the skeletal monsters. It's the final battle of an undead campaign too. Oh well, there's always the next campaign, and I'm running a lord of utter-cold necromancer! *Queue evil laughter* Muwhahahahaha!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Btass said:

Yep, just sad because now it will most likely no be delivered until Monday, and I have a DnD game on Monday night that could really use the skeletal and zombie dragons and the skeletal monsters. It's the final battle of an undead campaign too. Oh well, there's always the next campaign, and I'm running a lord of utter-cold necromancer! *Queue evil laughter* Muwhahahahaha!

 

Print out the pictures from the kickstarter page and mount them on a base xD 

Jokes aside, would have been sublime if that was in time, but it's still getting nearer and nearer to you. This way, the first time your players get to see your figures you'll have (hopefully) painted them up to give an even better impression :) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Btass said:

Yep, just sad because now it will most likely no be delivered until Monday, and I have a DnD game on Monday night that could really use the skeletal and zombie dragons and the skeletal monsters. It's the final battle of an undead campaign too. Oh well, there's always the next campaign, and I'm running a lord of utter-cold necromancer! *Queue evil laughter* Muwhahahahaha!

You can always cancel because of "illness"

Or do a hot springs episode....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/263291121/desktophero-free-3d-printable-character-maker?ref=nav_search
    • By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266656159/bestiary-3d-printable-models
       
      As I backed Brayan's previous KS but never got my files (I got a email in regards to this KS) but a quick email response & I had my file that I backed + a bonus file. Love the look on the minis. The goblins can be new PC gobs for ReaperCon We Be Goblins. Love the Oriental dragon as well.
    • By TDG
      Hello guys hope all are well, I'd like to show you my project for 3D printable miniatures that I have just launched;

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/568025447/3d-printable-miniatures-for-tabletop-and-rpg-games?ref=9faem8
       
      They are a selection of 6 models inclduing a Dragon, Drake and Kirin with a forest/woodland theme along with a Dragon head dice tower, all the best guys



    • By Lidless Eye
      Seeing as there wasn't a thread yet, I wanted to share another project that just hit Kickstarter, "DEPTHS OF SAVAGE ATOLL"

      It's a great project I was happy to be involved with, doing some of the FDM print testing.  Everything looks great and prints well!

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/depths-of-savage-atoll-3d-printable-tabletop-model/description
      Welcome to "Depths of Savage Atoll" - an island chain on the edge of the world where the currents of the ocean, waves of the sea, sands of the beaches, and old-growth of the jungle are all teeming with life, adventure,  and countless dangers.
      Enrich your tabletop RPG or wargaming experience with 3D print-ready minis, monsters, terrain, and buildings from island, nautical, and undersea environment.
       
      This Kickstarter provides character minis, monsters, scatter terrain, buildings, and more for you to produce at home on your FDM or resin 3D printer. Rewards are for digital STL files to print the products shown and described in this campaign. Rewards are split into two categories: Scatter, and Minis - designed to be used together or independently, and all for normal tabletop gaming scale (28-32mm).
       



       
       
       
    • By The Gibbergeist
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/dragon-masters
       
      Hi all,
       
      Next month (probably the 14th) we will launch our latest project called Dragon Masters. Here's a little preview in the form of some of the concept art and renders created.
       

       

       

       
      We will share some more pictures soon!
       
       
       
       
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...