Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

How is the baby?

Fussy, lol. I was actually interrupted by her while posting that. 

And again while posting this :lol:

Anyway, really impressed with the models, great detail on most of them. I love all the elephant people. 

• Like 13
  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Fussy, lol. I was actually interrupted by her while posting that. 

And again while posting this :lol:

Anyway, really impressed with the models, great detail on most of them. I love all the elephant people. 

Can we petition for an epic mom and wee kiddo in a villagers set for future Bones? Unlikely that anyone else had kiddo on Bones IV delivery day! There should be a figure in your honor!

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 7
  • Haha 8
28 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Can we petition for an epic mom and wee kiddo in a villagers set for future Bones? Unlikely that anyone else had kiddo on Bones IV delivery day! There should be a figure in your honor!

That should go in the Bones We’d Like To See Thread.

But don’t forget we had the Mother with baby and child mini back in the first Bones kickstarter.

• Like 9
9 hours ago, Corsair said:

Now go clean up that puddle you left in the kitchen! Bad doggie!

I'm housebroken thank you very much! Must have been the Cat! ::P:

Right,

And now the real waiting game begins?

Will DPD deliver or lose my package?

Will they ask for a TIN number which they're are not allowed to ask for?

Will the Bones be damaged or in pristine condition?

Will the DPD employee finally stop playing with my minis and repack them and deliver them?

• Like 10

Does this mean DPD transfers it to Easypost?

They're waiting for my parcel, received the info...

Hmm, easypost, sounds like it should be easy to deliver to me then?

image.png.7b04c4d9b39d2ae46fd462f3797dc186.png

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

AAAAARRRROOOOOOO!!!!!

image.png.bc727e58d8c42cd36e60ee3d414423ea.png

Called it! Before the week was over, you got your mail xD

Mine arrived flawless, right on time, got the mail on a thursday, got the package the next monday, box was in good shape, no mails asking me for more info's.

Hoping yours will go as flawless aswell :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Venun said:

Called it! Before the week was over, you got your mail xD

Mine arrived flawless, right on time, got the mail on a thursday, got the package the next monday, box was in good shape, no mails asking me for more info's.

Hoping yours will go as flawless aswell :) 

Yes you did!

I hope so myself.

Now can you tell me the winning lottery numbers also?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm housebroken thank you very much! Must have been the Cat! ::P:

Right,

And now the real waiting game begins?

Will DPD deliver or lose my package?

Will they ask for a TIN number which they're are not allowed to ask for?

Will the Bones be damaged or in pristine condition?

Will the DPD employee finally stop playing with my minis and repack them and deliver them?

*speaks from inside the box* The closer a package is, the more impatient we become.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*speaks from inside the box* The closer a package is, the more impatient we become.

Hmmm, I'm aware there is a Bed Mimic in the Fan Favorite Pack, but if my box utters a sound when it is delivered, drastic measures might be taken!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Just now, Glitterwolf said:

Hmmm, I'm aware there is a Bed Mimic in the Fan Favorite Pack, but if my box utters a sound when it is delivered, drastic measures might be taken!

*muffled response* That would be the least of your worries. I had a bean burrito before they put me in here........:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*muffled response* That would be the least of your worries. I had a bean burrito before they put me in here........:ph34r:

Hello Reaper?

Why is there a lifesize talking smelly wizard in my pledge?

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
42 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

@Glitterwolf

Might this be what they are referring to? From the Kickstarter comments section.

Untitled9.png

I know, that's what they meant, I told Gadgetman.

If they dare ask me that from the Netherlands they won't get it.

This is only for my Government/Tax issues and Banking not for a delivery driver.

Identity theft and fraud are imminent if this is in the wrong hands, no package is worth that.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Honestly, I'm nearly hoping that DPD puts it on a sticker on the outside of the box. So that I can royally elf them over... (more like Orc them over) with the Data Protection Agency here....   

But what legal right do they have to ask this from you?

I find it scary.

• Like 3