Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

3 hours ago, Cassu said:

An Australian back (from wave 1 :wacko:) who finally received my order last Friday.

PVOlOzS.jpg

Happy with how much I have to go through, especially the Fantasy Scenics. How do they go together?!

The orrery is annoying, the rest are easy. Orrery has a lot of parts that almost fit backwards, but not quite. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

This from the official thread:

If you have any questions regarding missing or damaged pieces from your shipment, or any other questions regarding your pledge, please contact[email protected].

Right, I am currently trying to check with the UK delivery company, if there is any problem on that end I will write them. I was just curious if someone had been in this situation already. Thanks for the help!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chukchata said:

You're welcome.

If you need to send an email, provide them with the order number, you're email adress if it is different from the one you used on the Kickstarter, you're adress.

It can take a while because they have to fix a few errors here and there, but they will help you out.

• Like 3

On 6/1/2019 at 10:46 AM, Chris Palmer said:

Ok, folks, I know the enthusiasm is winding down with Pacific shipping over half done, but let’s see if we can push this thread to at least an even 1200 pages! ::D:

On 6/1/2019 at 8:30 PM, ttuckerman said:

An even 1200!  

1201!...lol...dang it you overachievers... now we need to shoot for 1300:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 6/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, ratsmitglied said:

got an email after the post office had closed on Saturday that my box had arrived there - so I won't be seeing min until possibly Tuesday (depends on whether I can get down there on Monday or not)

So I didn't get to the post office yesterday, so I'll finally see my very small collection (only 2.6kg, basically chicken hut, a few sets of modern scenics and a few sets of Rocky...possibly a set or two of something else, but that's all - I don't think I would've survived receiving a massive assortment of miniatures considering the current state of my miniatures storage.)

I'm sure my children will enjoy the chicken hut (as they are the reason I bought it - they love the story 'bony legs')

• Like 8

picked my small - as in too small for the cat - box today, everything there as expected, although I did have an ape's head try and escape.

Did we ever get a response on whether there should be 4 or 6 barrels in the modern scenics sets? I was buying them mainly for the shipping containers so don't want to email about these as missing if there has been communication that 4 was intended.

Chicken hut definitely needs a little bit of work to make it stand on it's own, hopefully this will be easy and at some point next term I can send the kids to school with the Chicken hut for 'news'...

• Like 6

Still waiting for my replacement Djinni, they must be very busy with all these small problems.

Especially the paint mix up many people got.

Since I ordered both sets that went well on my part though.

• Like 3

I wonder if the AU stuff has the paint errors? I am unlikely to complain about anything small, but I want my new paints. 

• Like 4

Odds are that the paint has the error, yes.   

(All the Pledge rewards were repackaged at ReaperHQ, so the local shipping centers only had to slap on labels and push them out the door)

The issue seems to have been with the labelling.  

4 boxes with labels 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B,   and someone probably thought that 1A + 2A = Set A, and 1B + 2B = Set B, but...

The correct is;

1A+ 1B = Set A, and 2A + 2B = Set B.

At least this is what I infer from the two boxes I got (1B + 2B)

So anyone ordering only one set is likely to have gotten half of the wrong set.    

EDIT: I don't know if everyone packed it wrong, or if it was just one person misreading the labels, and for how long it happened, but...   

The AU container was the first finished, and we know that the EU lot and at least some USA orders got he mixup.

Edited by Gadgetman!
  • Like 8

44 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Still waiting for my replacement Djinni, they must be very busy with all these small problems.

Especially the paint mix up many people got.

Since I ordered both sets that went well on my part though.

Technically, it probably didn't go well. You got two incorrect sets that were so wrong they were right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

But it takes 5 rights to make a left.

From how many have had the problem I think it was all packers not just one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Odds are that the paint has the error, yes.   

(All the Pledge rewards were repackaged at ReaperHQ, so the local shipping centers only had to slap on labels and push them out the door)

The issue seems to have been with the labelling.  

4 boxes with labels 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B,   and someone probably thought that 1A + 2A = Set A, and 1B + 2B = Set B, but...

The correct is;

1A+ 1B = Set A, and 2A + 2B = Set B.

At least this is what I infer from the two boxes I got (1B + 2B)

So anyone ordering only one set is likely to have gotten half of the wrong set.    

EDIT: I don't know if everyone packed it wrong, or if it was just one person misreading the labels, and for how long it happened, but...   

The AU container was the first finished, and we know that the EU lot and at least some USA orders got he mixup.

I was in Wave 1 US but was held out due to Container of Doom trifecta wait & I only order 1 paint set (the brand new colors) but I ended up getting both sets in my box. Who knows how far they went into shipping with paint packaging problems.

• Like 4