Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

3 hours ago, DBloom said:

Hey everyone, do the Bones 4 minis from the Kickstarter have their Reaper number on the bottom of them like the other minis?

If you have a Sharpie, you can put the SKU there. :rolleyes:

But as noted, they haven't been there in the past and aren't there now. IIRC, they discussed adding the SKU a few weeks ago on ReaperLive.

• Like 3

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

If you have a Sharpie, you can put the SKU there. :rolleyes:

But as noted, they haven't been there in the past and aren't there now. IIRC, they discussed adding the SKU a few weeks ago on ReaperLive.

Ok. So these Bones 4 minis will be available individually in the future? They're getting added to the normal Reaper catalog?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DBloom said:

Ok. So these Bones 4 minis will be available individually in the future? They're getting added to the normal Reaper catalog?

Yes. The first 25-ish SKUs will be released to stores on 14 June and available at ReaperMini.com on 24 June. The remainder will be released in batches over the next year or so (so as not to completely swamp the distribution channel). No announcement has been made as to which minis will be released in July and later.

• Like 3

Well it is here in Japan finally and looks really good. I have the paint problem, but the rest looks good on a quick look. I am not going to nitpick every tiny thing so i sent the paint request to Reaper already. I am going to enjoy playing with all this stuff come summer, not a lot of time till then

• Like 11

3 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

It's about time to say goodbuy to this thread.  I predict that when they put the extra boxes on sale they will close it, I I think today is the day.  (spelling done on purpose.)

Oh noes!!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

When did you send them the email?

(Trying to estimate when my paints ships)

I sent an email about mine on May 20 and I'm still waiting.

I did a followup on the 7th & she said that she was about 3 weeks behind and is processing them in the order received.

• Like 2