Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

37 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

When did you send them the email?

(Trying to estimate when my paints ships)

My first communication was on May 8th when I did an initial inventory of packages.

I did a detailed inventory and found some broken, miscast, and missing items.  This info was submitted on the 28th of May.

I've had a couple of intermediate communications clarifying specific details.

I received notification of postage being applied this AM.

GEM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, since my message was sent at the 30th, I may get a notification in anywhere from 2 day to a week.

Eh, I can live with that. It's not as if I don't have 20 other paints I haven't tried, yet...   

• Like 4

Just saw this shirt, by Jason Wiebe, on Facebook.  For all the fans of the Lost Valley Set.  Apparently available on Zazzle.  

That’s a conversion that needs to be done. :lol:

514F79E5-C734-4820-BD92-7710310FB5E1.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

It's about time to say goodbuy to this thread.  I predict that when they put the extra boxes on sale they will close it, I I think today is the day.  (spelling done on purpose.)

Is there even anybody who’s job it is to close a thread anymore...

I have a feeling this thread will continue until Bones 5 starts and somebody official finally notices it’s still active.::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

Just saw this shirt, by Jason Wiebe, on Facebook.  For all the fans of the Lost Valley Set.  Apparently available on Zazzle.  

That’s a conversion that needs to be done. :lol:

514F79E5-C734-4820-BD92-7710310FB5E1.jpeg

Good use for a underwhelming hut out of that set.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Just got notification that the replacements for damaged/missing items from my KS fulfillment has received postage.

Reaper is tops in service! :winkthumbs:

GEM

I'm waiting for my Djinni, got an automated response when I mailed them a few weeks ago.

I will be patient, since I know it is very busy.

With Bones II I had two missing parts and instead of sending the parts they sent me two complete minis.

So I know it will be alright.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dice4hire said:

Reapers sizes sure are all over the place. The hut is tiny and the elephant is enormous. Odd. 

Yeah, I'm rather disapppinted with how small the hut is. -_-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

I have a feeling this thread will continue until Bones 5 starts and somebody official finally notices it’s still active.::P:

Plenty of folks can close it. I think it's still open because of the amount of traffic it's still getting. It also distracts us from pestering them about Bones 5, which Ron will tell you is not a thing.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Fnordlover said:
15 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Plenty of folks can close it. I think it's still open because of the amount of traffic it's still getting. It also distracts us from pestering them about Bones 5, which Ron will tell you is not a thing.

Sure, I’m sure any moderator could close it, but I was talking more from an authority to close it standpoint. Since this is tied directly to a Reaper business venture, I don’t think any old moderator can close it on a whim, but an order to do it has to come down from an actual Reaper employee. And as discussion has indicated months ago on this thread, there doesn’t seem to be an employee who’s job it is to monitor this thread any more. 

• Like 3

Since there are still folks who are waiting for missing/miscast/broken mini issues to be resolved, I think this thread will be open for a while yet.

So long as it remains on topic of course.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Anyone not gotten their goods yet?  (Asks the guy who can close the thread)

I haven’t- but I have gotten notice that they’ve cleared customs, so hopefully only a day or two left.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, TripleH said:

I sent an email about mine on May 20 and I'm still waiting.

I did a followup on the 7th & she said that she was about 3 weeks behind and is processing them in the order received.

Thanks for this info.  I didn't get a response when I emailed to say that my replacement paints were incomplete, and I'm trying to not pester for no reason.  I will wait a couple of weeks before following up.

• Like 3