Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

So once I add all the add-ons I want and lock in my final pledge amount that will decide what wave I am in?

And I can add funds all the way up until the pledge manager closes correct?  Someone said it's open till July 2018.  So I have a year to add stuff?

The wave you chose when you initially backed is your wave unless you choose a different wave; you can change the amount you've pledged and not lose your slot in the wave you picked.  I don't know when the PM will finally close, but yes, you can add funds through that after the KS, before the KS ends, though, add any funds you're able in order to hit higher stretch goals.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Your wave is determined by the reward you select on the Kickstarter page.

So if I just do a dollar am I just at the back of the pack?

Edit: Never mind... its amazing what a little reading will do!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 1

Just now, TaleSpinner said:

Yeah, they all look like Jason's work to me.

You likely won't be able to guess my stuff by my past work.  I went into new territory this time. :B): 

I am however sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to show up, if they show up (:huh:). <deep calming breath>

On another note, I landed at backer #37. ::D:

Speaking of new stuff from you, don't you have a new vulture sculpt somewhere?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

So once I add all the add-ons I want and lock in my final pledge amount that will decide what wave I am in?

And I can add funds all the way up until the pledge manager closes correct?  Someone said it's open till July 2018.  So I have a year to add stuff?

Once you pledge that will lock which wave you are in. If you wish to add more money while the kickstarter is running then you just press "Manage Pledge" that will allow you to adjust the amount without changing which wave you are in.

Assuming they do what they did last time than yes you will be able to add more money through the pledge manager once the kickstarter is finished - HOWEVER that will not help unlock new goals. Only what is pledged during the kickstarter does that. During the kickstarter the pledge manager is used as a calculator to help you figure out how much to pledge in the kickstarter.

Your wave is the wave you selected when you backed.  You can adjust it without consequence.

You can get bumped from your wave if you ignore the approximately 60 billion reminders Reaper will send on the subject and don't lock in your pledge before the pledge manager closes.  So don't do that.

• Like 5

Also note too, to lock your pledge in early when it actually counts. If it's like Bones 3 fulfillment, this will lock you in when your wave does ship out. So even if you are backer #1 if you don't lock in say a month after the PM opens, you'll ship out later.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Yeah, they all look like Jason's work to me.

You likely won't be able to guess my stuff by my past work.  I went into new territory this time. :B): 

I am however sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to show up, if they show up (:huh:). <deep calming breath>

On another note, I landed at backer #37. ::D:

I love how excited you are even though you are on the other side of it. That makes me extremely happy. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TaleSpinner said:

No...the Terror Birds I did for Dragon Bait released recently.  They have bare heads and necks.

hmmm ok, maybe that is why I thought that. Awesome TBs thou!

• Like 1

Ok I'll stop asking questions now, I think I understand most of whats going on.

Still not sold on the core set.  I paint for enjoyment of painting and not for gaming or display so miscellaneous characters aren't my thing.

However I do kind of like the goblins and I am liking the look of those knights.

• Like 1

Hey, color ink cartridge came in Staples (finally). Yah I know so much excitement, but I wanna get started on printing out some maps for ReaperCon!!

Don't break the KS while I'm gone!

Hey, Bones 4 launches tomorrow!!! ::P:

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, babbles said:

I love how excited you are even though you are on the other side of it. That makes me extremely happy. 

Remember, most of us sculptors don't work directly for Reaper.  We're freelancers. We get a little more of a window in, but not much.  Most of us were/are still mini painters and collectors who just took it to another level.  I still paint, play, and collect.  I just also create now too. :B):

What it boils down to for me is that I often end up handing Reaper the money they pay me for sculpting back during the KS. :lol:

• Like 14