Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

2 minutes ago, haldir said:

Also note too, to lock your pledge in early when it actually counts. If it's like Bones 3 fulfillment, this will lock you in when your wave does ship out. So even if you are backer #1 if you don't lock in say a month after the PM opens, you'll ship out later.

So if I understand correctly, if you are backer #1 but don't lock in till later then you will still be in wave 1 but at the back instead of the front.

• Like 5

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

So if I understand correctly, if you are backer #1 but don't lock in till later then you will still be in wave 1 but at the back instead of the front.

that is how it worked for the last KS.

4 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Ok I'll stop asking questions now, I think I understand most of whats going on.

Still not sold on the core set.  I paint for enjoyment of painting and not for gaming or display so miscellaneous characters aren't my thing.

However I do kind of like the goblins and I am liking the look of those knights.

If you're interested in the goblins, keep in mind that they were part of the last KS and will be available for retail purchase before Bone IV goes into fulfillment.  I'd hold off on the core set until you really feel like you're getting your money's worth.  It's easy to drop $100 just on the add-ons in the KS campaigns -- they're all just so purdy!

Edited by Dr_Automaton
  • Like 3

Can't believe how fast this is rolling. I had a backer# when I clicked, a different one when I paid, and yet a later one when I got the email.  The computers are barely keeping up. 

Liking the core set, almost all figures I don't already have in metal, so yay!  Pig cart = awesomeness! Not keen on the goblins, but whatever. 

Now bring on the Chronoscope! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Inarah said:

Can't believe how fast this is rolling. I had a backer# when I clicked, a different one when I paid, and yet a later one when I got the email.  The computers are barely keeping up. 

Liking the core set, almost all figures I don't already have in metal, so yay!  Pig cart = awesomeness! Not keen on the goblins, but whatever. 

Now bring on the Chronoscope! 

Yeah. I was one of maybe 40 or 50 people who got backer number 0 when we all hit the button to back the KS. When things cleared, I was backer #39. That's some crazy speed, there.

4 minutes ago, babbles said:

Who sculpted the Greybeards? 
While I am not super excited for more generic male wizards I cant help but love the sculpts & really want to paint them.

Agreed. They are very nice sculpts of wizards. I will enjoy painting them a lot. But.... dwarf women could have grey beards too. More bearded lady wizards are needed! 

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 1