Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

In for $100 for now.  I am sure by the end there will be enough in the core set to justify getting it rather than piecing it out.  Not a fan of 24 goblin sculpts I already have, not to mention I like the sculpts I have already painted better than these.  So far I am most interested in the add-ons plus a few in the core set.  Plenty still to come though.  Was REALLY hoping to see some Yuan-Ti sculpts this time around(and yes I posted it in that thread a few times).

• Like 2

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Harrek"After all those bad rolls though, maybe it’s time to take a look at our dice! Bobby Jackson has created the High Rollers - a troupe of polyhedral adventurers! The wizard even has a familiar! Squee!! These High Rollers are only $12 for the set."

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 8

• Members
1 minute ago, Harrek said:

WHO sculpted those?!?

After all those bad rolls though, maybe it’s time to take a look at our dice! Bobby Jackson has created the High Rollers - a troupe of polyhedral adventurers! The wizard even has a familiar! Squee!! These High Rollers are only $12 for the set.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I have zero use for these... 

I'll probably get them.

I agree with your sentiment. 

Maybe I'll use them as a DM to go "your bad roll has been spontaneously rescued!" and place it on the board symbolically. 

Or use it as "I declare that something bad has happened to that die. Bwahahaha". 

• Like 3