Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

14 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Ok I'll stop asking questions now, I think I understand most of whats going on.

Still not sold on the core set.  I paint for enjoyment of painting and not for gaming or display so miscellaneous characters aren't my thing.

However I do kind of like the goblins and I am liking the look of those knights.

There is no shame in "wait and see".

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JDizzO said:

it occurs to me that the dice could work for a monster type in the 5e monster manual.  Forget what they are called, but basically anthropomorphized machines of some kind of various shapes.

SEE BELOW

1 minute ago, NebulousMissy said:

Modrons!

THIS!!!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

So if I understand correctly, if you are backer #1 but don't lock in till later then you will still be in wave 1 but at the back instead of the front.

Ok so here is what you gotta do. 
Put yourself in for a core set at whatever wave is available. 

This does not mean that you bought the core set.  When it comes to to actually place your order you will have $100 Or whatever you pledged to spend on which items you want.  Though the core set is a cheaper deal.  Each section of the core set will be its own thing for purchase.  This has been consistent with every kickstarter.  So being sold on the core set is irrelevant as even though you plegde for one when you click which wave.  You don't actually have to purchase one.  Basically you are just purchasing what wave you are in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JDizzO said:

it occurs to me that the dice could work for a monster type in the 5e monster manual.  Forget what they are called, but basically anthropomorphized machines of some kind of various shapes.

Modrons

Oddly Wizkids/WoTC just released a couple in their newest pre-paint figures. Ties in with the next hardback adventure so I guess Modrons are coming!

• Like 3