Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious, are the knights the modular ones, ReaperCon 2016 attendees seen in the cases?

(btw haven't left yet, as I was getting up we crashed through a stretch goal....MUST HAVE MORE!!!!)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Maredudd said:

I'm currently following Bones 4 on my iPhone using the KS app. Does anyone know where to find my backer numbet?

Check your email; it will say in the "You just backed Reaper Miniature Bones 4" email. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

I wasn't sure about those dice at first, but I was thinking I could give them out to people who have received bardic inspiration, then when they use it they give them back...

I'm totally just rationalizing spending more money, but that's OK.  We'll see how I feel come crunch time.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Check your email; it will say in the "You just backed Reaper Miniature Bones 4" email. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Yep, that worked!

Backer 86!

Thanks!

• Like 3

I had forgotten about this until an Ub3r Facebook post. I already like some reveals quite a bit: Townsfolk, Fire Consequences, the pig cart, and that giant dragon in the core. Uh oh. The new Hill giants are better than the Bones 2, though still over-dudely. If I hadn't goblin'd up last time I'd be excited about getting a small horde.

Excited to see what comes next. The key is going to be whether I'm in for any expansions - I put in for my non-expansion budget. 

• Like 2