Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

7 minutes ago, Talae said:

Is that a bath time execution? 

My 30 days of painting Bones included a weekend at a con. Background materials were limited! :lol:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Argentee said:

Reaper has one in Bones, but I don't think it's in the store yet. 

IMG_3389.JPG

The tentative BonesIII release date sheet says it's coming Winter 2017/spring 2018 as 77620 hangman's gibbet. And at the same time 77621 Logar, Executioner to go with it.

they were extra options added to the pledge Manager and I don't think that they're pictured one the main page of the last Kickstarter maybe in an update.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tidtil said:

This is perfect! I can pull the pole off the platform, chuck it slightly crooked into a little grass patch with some tombstones and Bob's your uncle!

That seems like a good thing to maybe magnetize, so you can reuse it with the stage, or whatever other setup you have

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tidtil said:

This is perfect! I can pull the pole off the platform, chuck it slightly crooked into a little grass patch with some tombstones and Bob's your uncle!

It didn't come attached, so it would be very easy. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lexomatic said:

That seems like a good thing to maybe magnetize, so you can reuse it with the stage, or whatever other setup you have

Good thinking!

• Like 3

Wondering if there's a place to see the Spartan and Amazon living statues without the fig leaves in the way.  You know...for science.  Actually, we just want to see how they're sculpted. for painting. and science.

Edited by Don Rodolfo Graziani
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Don Rodolfo Graziani said:

Wondering if there's a place to see the Spartan and Amazon living statues without the fig leaves in the way.  You know...for science.  Actually, we just want to see how they're sculpted. for painting. and science.

The video shows them un-figged

• Like 3

The video

• Like 2

The pledge manager

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NebulousMissy said:

You can make it a Hangin' Tree real easy. Little ropes of Green Stuff looped around one limb with a noose drooping down.

Heavy-weight sewing thread can make pretty good in-scale rope.

Add a little liquid superglue, and it quickly sets solid too.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pochi said:

Since the legs come off the hut, you could stick the hut on the tree and have a treehouse!

Yeah, but then I'm gonna need another tree for the legs.

"What's the other tree doing?"

"Running away. With all the treasure."

• Like 10

2 hours ago, tidtil said:

As for the tree, hell yes! It is badass and the vultures will be really versatile. I'm imagining a gallows with a couple of them. Anyone know of a gallows sculpt?

Not hard to make out of basswood. I put this together in a weekend (mostly waiting for glue to dry) out of a few dollars worth of parts. 

DSCN3761.thumb.JPG.91b81eba117982239367c274c55fab83.JPG

• Like 13