Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Poor Bryan is right now trying to explain who/what Buglips *the* goblin is to a non-forumite on the KS comments, and why there are so many requests for him/it.:lol:

Buglips would be a bad idea for KS as he is unknown to most people, so there would be no desire to see him.

Now Buglips as a ReaperCon Exclusive on the other hand...:wub: Especially if he shows up at RCon 2017 and the sculptors get traumatized at the mere sight of to meet him in the flesh (and the rash he'll leave behind as a reminder).

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

New update on Kickstarter page.

Woo, more bases! 

Though, the mention of "bigger creatures than ever before" in the update has me...concerned. *glances at Ma'al* :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11

So I haven't updated this in a while, but I wanted to highlight that when we unlock everything visible for the core set, we will be at an excellent turning point. Anything more will make every medium sized figure less than a dollar, and every small figure less than $0.50. I know! Awesome!

Size of Mini Standardization Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 1 $0.50
Medium 2 $1.00
Large 3 $1.50
XL 4 $2.00
Gauth 10 $5.00

Here's the link to the spreadsheet for anyone who wants to check my numbers. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ZFkZd3r9ln6UlS__FfBkVxUU4UUTWoO23SZLa-miJ0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Thes Hunter
Ok, finally, finally.
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, nakos said:

And the very first comment in the update is.........

Come on take a guess.......

Hide contents

Please, no more bases. I have too many and don't want anymore.

Still better than: "All your Bases are belong to us!"

I feel so... 90s.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Woo, more bases! 

Though, the mention of "bigger creatures than ever before" in the update has me...concerned. *glances at Ma'al* :unsure:

Huzzah!

no concern for me, but then i don't try and paint my guys in 7 days with tiny expensive brushes =P

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

no concern for me, but then i don't try and paint my guys in 7 days with tiny expensive brushes =P

Neither do I! I use tiny cheap brushes. :lol:

But seriously, I totally have Ma'al drakar envy over how GORGEOUS yours are turning out! Especially your blended multicolor one, it's just so purty. :wub:

Huzzah!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Neither do I! I use tiny cheap brushes. :lol:

But seriously, I totally have Ma'al drakar envy over how GORGEOUS yours are turning out! Especially your blended multicolor one, it's just so purty. :wub:

Huzzah!

Skittles is indeed looking good, and Patches is getting some polishing this week

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Less than $10,000 out from next Stretch goal now...

And with it should come a new map tile. They broke in the new map with some heavy hitters (griffon, wyvern, dragon turtle) so I'm hoping for more of the same.

• Like 4