Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I guess I'm in the minority.  the knights are meh to me...I don't know what it is but they seem cartoony...

I'm digging the armored goblins though....

I like the knights better than the crusaders. I got 2 sets of the crusaders last time. They are kind of cartoony but I can find a use for them. The armored goblins are great 2 or 3 additional sets will be mine I think.

• Like 4

Just now, Crowley said:

What are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for a Prehistoric kinda Expansion.

Dinos, Cavemen, Mammoths etc..

Either that or a Siege Weapon pack with Catapults, Bolt Thrower and a Siege Tower.

Or a Steampunk Flying Pirate Ship...

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Yep, more female monster-enemy types where on the top of the wish list. Directly after, elderly female wizards to go with all the bearded dudes (It's very flattering that women can apparently learn all there is to know about magic by the age of 25, but well, maybe some don't keep the eternal-youth spell up all the time?)

And yes, I did post that in the appropriate thread.

Yes! Old women are awesome! Professor McGonagall anyone? Epic lady wizard/witch. Old. Trelawny too. Heck, Umbridge is an old lady witch villain. 

CHEERS TO THE ELDERLY WOMEN! 

I'm still waiting on Dragon Turtle. Mmmm dragon turtles. 

• Like 12

Just now, Cyradis said:

Yes! Old women are awesome! Professor McGonagall anyone? Epic lady wizard/witch. Old. Trelawny too. Heck, Umbridge is an old lady witch villain. 

I'm still waiting on Dragon Turtle. Mmmm dragon turtles. 

Yodeling witches: Little Old Lady Who

Yeppers to remembering the ladies, and experienced old ladies too.

• Like 9

Backed at 12:05... while my wife ranted at her phone about her boss and said she had to reply to his email.  Realized end date was in September after my next payday... and already my Goal-Plan is out the window... I have now bumped up to the Core.  And with the end in July, I should be able to easily add hundreds of dollars by the end of the pledge manager.  Yay?  :bday:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Exactly!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

What are you hoping for?

Id like to see a more terrain/decor based expansion. Maybe focused on a town - a hut/ market stall/ more NPCs such as Nobility & scared generic townsfolk (for when a fight breaks out in the town square)

Im not really sure I havent really expanded on the idea that much, but I loved the graveyard expansion & would love to see something like that again

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm hoping for a Prehistoric kinda Expansion.

Dinos, Cavemen, Mammoths etc..

Either that or a Siege Weapon pack with Catapults, Bolt Thrower and a Siege Tower.

Or a Steampunk Flying Pirate Ship...

Some awesome ideas there - include a Sabretooth in that prehistoric expansion

A Steampunk expansion would be awesome too

• Like 5