Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

Just now, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I'd rather it not make it's way here.  Or if it does, it need to go to Beekeepers.  Reaper is aware per a post in the KS comments.  I plan of letting them deal with it.

I think it's important that people be aware, and make their own decisions. I await a response from Reaper.

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Well, we do have a daughter... Baba Yaga's hut counts as a dollhouse, doesn't it? ::P::

Considering Baba Yaga is featured in many Slavic fairy tales, it *is* quite appropriate.

We had He-Man's Castle Greyskull in the 80s, she'll have an über witch's magic chicken shack.

This also why I hope there's a Vasilia the Beautiful + Baba Yaga minis included. With a few Weebles thrown in for nostalgic goodness.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Pingo said:

::(: ?

It looks like a Reaper employee made many incendiary political remarks and targeted a particular individual on Facebook. Reaper became aware of the incident after it ended, and their Board of Directors appears to be investigating the issue.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Mythral said:

I would disagree entirely. Never ending story is a great flick, if you look at it through the perspective of a child. Some of the greats came out of the 80's. 

Labrynth, The Dark Crystal, Dragonslayer, Willow... 

and my two personal favorites, Legend and Krull. I can't imagine someone making a better version of these movies even with CGI. Not to mention Conan or Red Sonja....

if if it weren't for Game of Thrones, fantasy would be in an age of decline.

I have seen nothing that you hace listed. Granted I watched bad horror flicks when I grew up. Leprechaun, carnosaur, some vampire movie where you have to break their spine to kill it, etc.

Though, I grew up on Hercules, Xena, Beast Master, and the Conan cartoon. ^.^

• Like 6