Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

5 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm not sure I understand the purpose those minitaurs serve...  I mean, are there dwarf and/or halfling minotaurs?  

Apparently in one of the old TSR modules, there were.

Plus, they go well with my Mousling adventuring party.

But they're not quite right for my Chibis

• Like 2

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This project has some more unusual models than previous ones, with some very fun devils, demons, dragons, and undead, and a few off the wall offerings. With the foundation of the bones line strong and stable, we have the flexibility to experiment with new ideas, and try new things, like the absolutely massive Narglauth, and more.

Hmmm... now that sounds pretty fun!  Devils, Demons, Dragons and Undead yet to come!

• Like 6

That's true to Reaper's history.  I mean, they did loads of adventurers and D&D monsters, until you really couldn't make a 3.5 character that they didn't have a suitable mini for.

I've always loved Reaper's crazier offerings.  Right now I need to get around to painting up my Halloween Knight, for example.  Keep the crazies coming.

• Like 4

I'm so used to being able to like comments here and on facebook that I'm not sure I can hang with the kickstarter comments. How will people know that I've seen their comments? If I can't hang there, then how will I help infect further people with the idea of a CAT DRAGON? :down:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I'm so used to being able to like comments here and on facebook that I'm not sure I can hang with the kickstarter comments. How will people know that I've seen their comments? If I can't hang there, then how will I help infect further people with the idea of a CAT DRAGON? :down:

Guidyloo. Just repeat what you like and add +1 after it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

My favorite largish "eye beast" sculpt is @TaleSpinner's, and it's not in production. :down:

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Can't like that... ::(:

Sorry.  I still have it. I want to rework a couple weak points on it at some point and cast it myself, now that I can.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Liking is a hard thing without doing @NAME You're so right!  For the other, I do +1 / -1 to ideas.  Feel free to use your own system.  You just can't eat the pledgers until Reaper has collected their money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trappleton said:

You guys, I think the Minitaur Leader is wearing pants made of skinned human faces. :blink:

I initially read your comment slightly differently (by one letter). Much different result, but no less disturbing. :)

• Like 2