Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

Just now, Chris Palmer said:

::(:   Can you follow on mobile device, or will you be doing the driving?

Also, wanted to let folks know we're now less than $13,000 to the next goal!    Sleep fast, Bryan! :lol:

i'll have my phone, just will have spotty connection since we'll be traversing various empty stretches of highway and mountains across new Mexico

but i will be keeping track as best i can

• Like 3

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, trappleton said:

I am kinda hoping we see that War Mammoth from the canceled Conan KS, it looked pretty rad. Plus we've seen some other stuff from that fundraiser already, so it's not out of the question.

edit: This fella: 

war-elephant.PNG

I thought Reaper was only doing terrain for that game.

Did I miss something?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, trappleton said:

I am kinda hoping we see that War Mammoth from the canceled Conan KS, it looked pretty rad. Plus we've seen some other stuff from that fundraiser already, so it's not out of the question.

Is it bad I read your username as trampleton right underneath that image?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Did I miss something?

Nope.  Reaper was only responsible for the terrain.  That was one of the reasons I did not back the project.  You had to pledge for the base game before you could get any of the terrain, which made it really expensive to try and get.  The other figures from that project belonged to the other company.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Did I miss something?

Hm, I'm pretty sure the Elephant Lord that we're currently working toward was also from the Conan KS, but others can speak better to this issue than I can. 

5 minutes ago, Brennor said:

Is it bad I read your username as trampleton right underneath that image?

Love it! :lol: 

Edited by trappleton
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, trappleton said:

Hm, I'm pretty sure the Elephant Lord that we're currently working toward was also from the Conan KS, but others can speak better to this issue than I can.

It was.  So was the King Cobra.  They were both presented as terrain pieces in that game. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Argentee said:

Yes! Crazy cat lady in bones with a bones sprue of kitty cats! heck, let me buy the kitty sprue! You get a cat, you get a cat! You get a cat!

The cats are REALLY tiny. I doubt they would survive the transition to bones.  But Edna herself should make it. 

I hadn't seen the CRoM elephant before. I wonder if it will make a showing.   I did find this when I was researching them, though: 

Barrow-Mound.jpg

Lots of folks have been asking for the larger bases to use as terrain pieces.   There was also a "rune stone" and a "ruined temple" that were add ons for the CRoM KS as well. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, cdorf said:

It was.  So was the King Cobra.  They were both presented as terrain pieces in that game. 

What was the Kickstarter game? Unable to turn it up in some simple searches. Mostly interested in what else was presented in that game, so if there are links elsewhere, awesome.

• Like 1

Ah, thanks for the link. Guess the canceled nature of the project drives it down in the search results or something.

The Barrow Mound and the Ruined Temple would be pretty cool to see in Bones. The Oasis would as well, but don't think bones trees would work so well.

Edited by Brennor
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Inarah said:

The cats are REALLY tiny. I doubt they would survive the transition to bones.  But Edna herself should make it. 

I hadn't seen the CRoM elephant before. I wonder if it will make a showing.   I did find this when I was researching them, though: 

Barrow-Mound.jpg

Lots of folks have been asking for the larger bases to use as terrain pieces.   There was also a "rune stone" and a "ruined temple" that were add ons for the CRoM KS as well. 

If im not. mistaken, ( and I do t think I am), that Barrow Mound is the base to Kaladrax!

Edit: Yep, it's a match! 

IMG_4724.JPG

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 9