Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

I like to see what people are pledging for too. My problem is that I fully expect to want to put more towards this, but I've reached my cap. ::(: Maybe I'll dig some change out of the couch cushions.

Reaper is awesome though, allowing pledge manager payments for so long afterwards.

Edited by Brennor
  • Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Reaperbryan You, and everyone else involved in the Kickstarter, have done an amazing job. I hope you take this as the compliment and praise that I mean it to be:  I don't think I've ever been as effectively and skillfully manipulated into spending money.  And I absolutely have never ENJOYED being marketting manipulated as much before.  Thank you, please keep on rocking your kickstarter magic.

Here's my list from my pledgemanager so far:

• Core Set
  • Hill Giants
  • Wraiths x2 (enough for 9 non-Nazghul with 3 spares)
  • Fire Giant Huntsman
  • Trolls
  • Rocky (may get a 2nd set in case my daughter decides she wants her set to be just pink and purple)
  • Zombie Dragon
  • Hill Giant Huntsman
  • King of Jungle
  • King Cobra

I'm thinking about an expansion, but also want to save some for big things I know are coming in the last week (ex: Courtship Dance of Death)

• Like 9

So far I've only pledged for the core, because vacation is coming up the week after the KS ends, and the other half won't lose her Orlando trip just for some minis... even though she wants them too.

But, thanks to the magic of adding in the PM afterwards, we'll likely end up at a Core plus at least 1 of the rest except for the Chronoscope , Statues, and paints.

Edited by Charley
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Harrek said:

I'm not really picking what I am in for at this point.  I have just have a dollar amount in and I know I will spend that and more ....

Can understand that... then I started adding up totals in the pledge manager and started to get stuck on some things.

• Like 1

The ability to add things later in the PM is nice, but I hope it isn't hampering the Kickstarter in hitting goals. Fortuunately for me, payday is a few days before the KS ends. Sortof fortunately... I will still end up eating a lot of ramen. 

• Like 6

Just now, Cyradis said:

The ability to add things later in the PM is nice, but I hope it isn't hampering the Kickstarter in hitting goals. Fortuunately for me, payday is a few days before the KS ends. Sortof fortunately... I will still end up eating a lot of ramen. 

Yeah, it hurts the kickstarter for sure, less funds available to unlock things with the Pledge Manager allowing for added funds. However, Reaper can't be losing anything by doing it this way, they have to have thought through having the Pledge Manager allowing added funds later.

• Like 6

True, but could it end up hurting their ability to get new molds for the items that the KS potentially misses? I assume they want those in retail at some point. 

Guessing @Reaperbryan has this all sorted out and has weighed the pros and cons already though. I'm not worried if he and the other ringleaders aren't worried. 

...I'm just fidgeting hoping for the big dragon fight to show up :B): 

• Like 5