Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

Maybe I'm just in a sour mood, but I haven't been wowed by anything in B4 yet, usually by this stage I'm fantasizing about getting my hands on some of what's on display, but the forges theat drive my miniatures lust are cold and empty. Or Summink

• Like 1

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out we had this exact same conversation last Kickstarter, including people arguing that the armored Crusaders could be/couldn't possibly be female.

For the record: I'd love to see more ladies. I just ordered eight of the female DHL Classic blisters last month, and most of the Bones I've been painting out here underway have either been monsters, or females.

• Like 4

I hope all races, genders, physical disabilities, height and width variations, shoe style preferences and arse sizes are represented in every miniature group. Otherwise I'm just going to have to explode

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 10

Just now, Beagle said:

I hope all races, genders, physical disabilities, height and width variations, shoe style preferences and arse sizes are represented. Otherwise I'm just going to have to explode

As long as we don't get any Halflings with shoes.  Those scum disgust me.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dr_Automaton said:

I'm half-expecting it to be grouped with the Wyvern in a "Heraldry" add-on, similar to the Mythological Monster pack with the Sphinx and Manticore from the last KS.

That would be cool, as long as its priced right, I could use a Wyvern as well as a griffon.

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Maybe I'm just in a sour mood, but I haven't been wowed by anything in B4 yet, usually by this stage I'm fantasizing about getting my hands on some of what's on display, but the forges theat drive my miniatures lust are cold and empty. Or Summink

I am really hoping the griffon (and whatever else will be paired with it) gets unlocked soon, as that is what I was really wanting. But then those wraiths and dicelings (high rollers) came along, and well:( If I can make small pledges till it closes, I may even get a core set, depending on what it ends up being.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Would it be better stated: Now Fortified with Irony?

1 minute ago, Lidless Eye said:

As long as we don't get any Halflings with shoes.  Those scum disgust me.

You shoeist!

Rights for Halflings! Rights for Shoes!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I hope all races, genders, physical disabilities, height and width variations, shoe style preferences and arse sizes are represented in every miniature group. Otherwise I'm just going to have to explode

By the way, does this miniature make my arse look big::P:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Not just you. The wraiths are cool, but I'm not sure if they're worth pledging for by themselves. I'll put a dollar in if nothing else to get access to the pledge manager.

Could be that my enthusiasm is dampened by still waiting on my Bones 3 rewards. Not that I'm bitter about it, but it does make me think twice.

• Like 3