Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $2,114
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     4.4
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     6.1

Current Total Pledges:     $1,802,081
Current Total Backers:     12,406
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,799,165
Previous Hour Total Backers:     12,399

• Like 2

The sneak peak is once again a stone-age Saurial type.  Seems like a hint toward some kind of saurial and/or jungle pack.

Anybody want to venture an educated and/or baseless guess whether's it's a core set bump, an add-on, or a full-on expansion pack?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Crowley said:

A land of the lost type expansion would be epic...

Though by itself it feels like a Chronoscope critter.

• Like 3

Just now, Cranky Dog said:

Though by itself it feels like a Chronoscope critter.

It does, though we've been told multiple times that the Chronoscope expansion is closed to new minis now.

• Like 3

Imagine, though...

Land of the Lost...

+chronoscope...

+Dreadmere...

Sounds like an epic campaign doesn't it??

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Brennor said:

It does, though we've been told multiple times that the Chronoscope expansion is closed to new minis now.

Very true. Makes me sad, though. Need more Starfinder-appropriate minis!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Correct.  Reaper did not say it, I did. Yes, I am a Reaper Sculptor, but no I don't do many humans for them (or anyone for that matter; monsters, creatures, animals, and terrain are my specialties).

I also didn't say caricature. It is just more difficult, not impossible to read female and full expression at the same time.  It takes skill, something you will find in both Izzy and Reaper's top humanoid sculptors.  Could I do it?  I'm not sure.  I have twice on smiling figures, but it took several tries.  

This is all information I got from taking Bobby Jackson's Expressive Faces class.  Bobby is one of Reaper's primary humanoid sculptors.

Understood, apologies I couldn't remember who made the post initially. I understood the point you were making (hopefully). And I know that Reaper's artists and sculptors are capable of making female figures look active and like warriors and not just diplomats or courtesans.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Brennor said:

That one expansion might be, but that doesn't stop Reaper adding more Chronoscope minis as separate add-ons if they decide they want them.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Crowley said:

A land of the lost type expansion would be epic...

As much as I agree in the awesomeness of that, I think they've run out of time to begin a whole new three-tiered expansion.  So my vote is it's a core set addition, kind of like the Wild West Oz was added to Bones 3. 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Pineapple said:

The frost giants are my favorite add-on yet. I'm nearing my budget limit, and that's after cutting a bunch of maybes that have just been pushed out by the latest cool offerings. 

I figure I can pledge x right now though, then set aside a little each month until next July to add more in the pledge manager. 

Side question, do bloodstone gnomes have a standard fantasy or D&D parallel, or are they specific to Reaper's world?

I will be using the bloodstone gnomes as svirfneblin (deep gnomes).  Guess it would depend what you were playing though.  I typically play in the Forgotten Realms (Sword Coast/Faerun).

Edited by JDizzO
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

As much as I agree in the awesomeness of that, I think they've run out of time to begin a whole new three-tiered expansion.  So my vote is it's a core set addition, kind of like the Wild West Oz was added to Bones 3. 

Depends on how closely the goals fall in line with each other. I fully expect at least 6 more milestones to be hit -- which I guess means only 3 more reveals, so maybe that is the case. We don't have much in the way of history, but Bones 2 & 3 only had 3 expansions, everything else was core or addons.

• Like 3

Numbers Based on 1000-1100 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:    $11,969
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $49,948
Current Goal:    $1,815,000
Total to Next Goal:     $11,108
New Backers This Hour:     5
Gain in last Hour:     $1,811
Current Average Pledge:     $145.35
Average Hourly Backers Today:     3.5
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     6.2
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $1,088
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $2,081
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     6.1
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     5.3

Current Total Pledges:     $1,803,892
Current Total Backers:     12,411
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,802,081
Previous Hour Total Backers:     12,406

• Like 3

On 8/25/2017 at 5:25 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

(Lucifer, for what it is worth, has just plain quit the game. Heaven? Hell? They can both go hang. He is working as a PI in Boston. (Because it's funny, that's why.))

This is essentially the plot of the Lucifer TV Series on FOX. He owns a nightclub in LA and moonlights as a Police Consultant.

• Like 4