Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

You know reaper this was my first ever kickstarter. It was supposed to be little, spend a hundred bucks get a bunch of minis. Done. Easy peasy. Now Its looking like I'm gonna end up spending a ton of money (like close to 3 or 4 hundred when the pledge manger is all said and done) and there's still more cool stuff to come!?!?!? I can't take it. I'm just gonna go into overload and die (or my mom will find out how much money I'm spending and kill me) I was gonna skip darkreach but that 4th set is just to amazing and its my mom'sbf?my DM's favorite setting so I'm gonna have to paint it up for him as a gift and those demon king and queen ugh to die for. I'm doomed

• Like 16

52 minutes ago, Nunae said:

We're actually getting a Zuggtmoy ::o: No idea how big she is though, but she looks bigger than the other fungus creatures. 

Not sure if I love her giant hat, I'll have to wait for some additional pics but I could always trim that down. 

My advice before painting her would be to look up pictures of ladies at horse races. Plenty of outlandish hat inspiration. :)

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Asoares said:

You know reaper this was my first ever kickstarter. It was supposed to be little, spend a hundred bucks get a bunch of minis. Done. Easy peasy. Now Its looking like I'm gonna end up spending a ton of money (like close to 3 or 4 hundred when the pledge manger is all said and done) and there's still more cool stuff to come!?!?!? I can't take it. I'm just gonna go into overload and die (or my mom will find out how much money I'm spending and kill me) I was gonna skip darkreach but that 4th set is just to amazing and its my mom'sbf?my DM's favorite setting so I'm gonna have to paint it up for him as a gift and those demon king and queen ugh to die for. I'm doomed

Welcome to the insanity!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Crowley said:

Welcome to the insanity!

This is is my 4th Bones Kickstarter (well, 5th if you count the first CAV one), and I hate to tell you but it's terribly addictive... the rush, the excitement, the deals!   When Bones 5 is announced your palms will start to sweat and your heart will race in anticipation!  :lol: :blink:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Chris Palmer said:

This is is my 4th Bones Kickstarter (well, 5th if you count the first CAV one), and I hate to tell you but it's terribly addictive... the rush, the excitement, the deals!   When Bones 5 is announced your palms will start to sweat and your heart will race in anticipation!  :lol: :blink:

This is my last one. I mean it.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

1 minute ago, hungerfan said:

Only if this is the last Bones KS. And don't forget there's always the prospect of Legendary Encounters KS in the wings.

• Like 6

So I maxed out what I could put in the KS -weeks- ago, since Mortgage payments come before plastic toys... But I'm going to hit at least $700 total by the time all is said and done...

And my mom the other day on seeing the number of minis in the core set "You should pick up two at that price. And don't forget I want a set of the baby dragons."

Mom! Not helping! :lol:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

I can't even think about another kickstarter but you're right about it being addicting I'm constantly checking to see how close we are to the next unlock and seeing if there are any new posts I  this thread 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Mine too...

No really.

Stop laughing! I'm not even getting the core... I mean dark reach, I'm not even... Getting...

Okay I'm not getting the giants. Probably.

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, hungerfan said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I believe you.

The addons torture me, I must save money for the Dance and other dragons. Yet everything else looks so good. Most expansions have at least some things that interest me. BUT I WILL CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DragonWyrm said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I believe you.

The addons torture me, I must save money for the Dance and other dragons. Yet everything else looks so good. Most expansions have at least some things that interest me. BUT I WILL CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!

Yes, control during the KS is important. And really, what's $20-25 a paycheck for the next ten months too. It's not much and very controlled.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

I wonder how many people have said that before ::D:

Or do you mean your last one until Bones 5?

• Like 9

Numbers Based on 0800-0900 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:    $29,140
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $86,730
Current Goal:    $1,935,000
Total to Next Goal:     $49,105
New Backers This Hour:     24
Gain in last Hour:     $7,685
Current Average Pledge:     $148.64
Average Hourly Backers Today:     14.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     12.0
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $3,238
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $3,614
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     6.4
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     13.6

Current Total Pledges:     $1,885,895
Current Total Backers:     12,688
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,878,210
Previous Hour Total Backers:     12,664

• Like 3

I was locked in at $200 but I might have to push it to $300.

Core, dreadmere, darkreach, a paint set, hill giants, frost giants, the demon rulers and tree of dispair bring me to $268 roughly. Plus ~$30 shipping...

I know there's a lot of value there but damn this getting expensive.

• Like 8