Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Have to agree with everyone else, Darkreach is just sooo good!  This KS will definitely fill a lot of gaps in my monster collection.  Thanks Reaper!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Yeah, if you're  a KS newbie, try to free up your time for the last day.  Then have three tabs open; this thread, the Kickstarter page, the live feed from the Reaper party, and a big bowl of popcorn.  Once your all set just keep cycling through the tabs until your head bursts or your credit card melts... :lol:

My time is all booked up for the last day.  I will be in Denton up at...oh...yeah...nevermind.

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, hungerfan said:

My time is all booked up for the last day.  I will be in Denton up at...oh...yeah...nevermind.

Woohoo! Enjoy!

Wish I could make it.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Asoares said:

Is the final 48 thursday and Friday or Friday and Saturday?

Starting 6pm Reaper time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Well you give the wonderful people of Reaper hell from me for taking all my money!

• Like 5

A question from another newbie: the amount I pledge, will it be charged to me inmediately after the KS ends or some time after that? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

Well you give the wonderful people of Reaper hell from me for taking all my money!

In the form of a pat on the back?

Just now, NyarlaBcn said:

A question from another newbie: the amount I pledge, will it be charged to me inmediately after the KS ends or some time after that? 

Pretty much immediately after the Kickstarter ends. You'll have several months to add funds to the pledge manager after the kickstarter ends.

• Like 1

Just now, NyarlaBcn said:

It should be charged within 60 minutes of the kickstarter ending.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NyarlaBcn said:

KS will begin processing payments as soon as it ends, though it may take up to a few hours for your bank to get the notice. ETA: The time delay is due to the almost 13K backers (and growing).

Edited by nakos
  • Like 2

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:    $35,973
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $90,647
Current Goal:    $1,935,000
Total to Next Goal:     $42,272
New Backers This Hour:     36
Gain in last Hour:     $6,833
Current Average Pledge:     $148.75
Average Hourly Backers Today:     16.2
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     13.3
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $3,597
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $3,777
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     6.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     11.2

Current Total Pledges:     $1,892,728
Current Total Backers:     12,724
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,885,895
Previous Hour Total Backers:     12,688

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Brennor said:

In the form of a pat on the back?

Pretty much immediately after the Kickstarter ends. You'll have several months to add funds to the pledge manager after the kickstarter ends.

7 minutes ago, Argentee said:

It should be charged within 60 minutes of the kickstarter ending.

7 minutes ago, nakos said:

KS will begin processing payments as soon as it ends, though it may take up to a few hours for your bank to get the notice. ETA: The time delay is due to the almost 13K backers (and growing).

Thanks to all :) 

The issue is, on september I was planning a big order from Reaper too, I usually only buy from them from time to time because the shippment to Spain is pretty expensive. So between the KS and the order my bank account will suffer dramatically xd 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     6.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     11.2

Hmm, I'm gonna guess between 5:30-6PM +- 30mins Reaper time to the next ding.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Asoares said:

Is the final 48 thursday and Friday or Friday and Saturday?

25 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Starting 6pm Reaper time.

To clarify: 6pm Reaper time Thursday is the 48 hour mark

6pm Reaper time Friday is the 24 hour mark

6pm Reaper time Saturday is the end.

Reaper is central time zone, Which is currently GMT -5

(yes, that changes. Daylight savings time, for those foreigners not familiar with it, is EVIL)

Edited by Argentee
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Argentee said:

So I maxed out what I could put in the KS -weeks- ago, since Mortgage payments come before plastic toys... But I'm going to hit at least $700 total by the time all is said and done...

And my mom the other day on seeing the number of minis in the core set "You should pick up two at that price. And don't forget I want a set of the baby dragons."

Mom! Not helping! :lol:

Your mom is fantastic :lol:

• Like 5