Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Reaper seems to have done well by listening to what people want and need rather than what they don't want or need.

• Like 11

Wooo, $2M has brought on a bit of a splurge, both in comments and some pledging.

4 hours ago, Crowley said:

Numbers Based on 0700-0800 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:    $16,165

Feels like we're crawling to $2m...

It feels like the Kickstarter CDN issues really slammed on the brakes for us... even with images fixed, hasn't picked up speed again.

• Like 5

I seem to remember that someone made a comment about George R. R. Martin contacting Reaper a few weeks before the start of the campaign (I think).  I'm hoping that since his dragons are technically wyverns that there can be some cross-over sales...

Assuming the Kickstarter servers can keep up.  <_< 

EDIT:  Sales is the wrong word, of course.  For now.  

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 5

Just now, LittleBluberry said:

I seem to remember that someone made a comment about George R. R. Martin contacting Reaper a few weeks before the start of the campaign (I think).  I'm hoping that since his dragons are technically wyverns that there can be some cross-over sales...

really? huh, interesting

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleBluberry said:

Whoa, really? That'd be cool. Any idea where that comment was?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleBluberry said:

Does anyone know what he contacted them about? Cause if it was something about maybe getting official game of thrones sculpts I would die. I would just fall over and die from sheer happiness.

• Like 2

Numbers Based on 1100-1200 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:    $37,025
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $99,670
Current Goal:    $2,065,000
Total to Next Goal:     $58,965
New Backers This Hour:     11
Gain in last Hour:     $7,835
Current Average Pledge:     $152.93
Average Hourly Backers Today:     9.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     14.2
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $3,085
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $4,153
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     7.5
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     14.2

Current Total Pledges:     $2,006,035
Current Total Backers:     13,117
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,998,200
Previous Hour Total Backers:     13,106

.....Goal.....    |    ..$ To Go..    |    Time To Ding

$2,000,000    |    Zero $$$    |    Achieved
$2,065,000    ?    $58,965    ?    14.2
$2,135,000    ?    $128,965    ?    31.1
$2,210,000    ?    $203,965    ?    49.1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brennor said:

Whoa, really? That'd be cool. Any idea where that comment was?

I can't remember...  I'm pretty sure it was a Reaper Peep who let it slip, but they didn't actually say there'd been a collaboration, just that they'd had a chat.  

I do know that GRRM is a miniatures fan, which should be obvious given how many character minis there are for his books.  

• Like 5

We're about halfway through the day now. According to Kicktraq, yesterday gain a total of $112,244. Today so far we've gained $44,843, about 40% of yesterday's total.

This includes some portion of the bump from the $2M reveals, but we've caught up a bit to where yesterday was.

• Like 1

This has most certainly been a KS filled with things people requested previously :)

And Izzy is slaying with her concept art! 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Asoares said:

Does anyone know what he contacted them about? Cause if it was something about maybe getting official game of thrones sculpts I would die. I would just fall over and die from sheer happiness.

Darksword miniatures is your maker then ::D: 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I know I'm the minority but I have zero interest in dragons, but it's nice to have a $18 add on to bump the amount up to unlock stuff I want lol.

23 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Not excited about any giants myself. 

23 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

While i don't care about any demons!

Uh oh!  I want all of those things!  

I think I will hold out on all the expansions though.  Unless I can find a spare $50 before next July then I will grab Dreadmere.

• Like 4

On 8/29/2017 at 1:06 PM, Crowley said:

Total Gain Today:    $49,610

11 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Total Gain Today:    $37,025

Gaining a little ground on where we stood yesterday. Only ~$12.5K behind this point yesterday now.

Edited by Brennor
fixing math

5 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I can't remember...  I'm pretty sure it was a Reaper Peep who let it slip, but they didn't actually say there'd been a collaboration, just that they'd had a chat.  

I do know that GRRM is a miniatures fan, which should be obvious given how many character minis there are for his books.  

maybe someone from Reaper can clear it up for us

i definitely plan to paint my GoT themed, though not necessarily after one of the show's 3 dragons. In the books about the history of the world there are many more dragon colors that intrigue me more than the show ones

• Like 7