Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

So, I changed my Kickstarter email after Bones 3 fulfilled, because I've been trying to switch to a new one (the old one is literally 25 years old and buried in spam). I would have locked in Secret Weapon with an account under the old address, but Bones 4 will close with my new address. Should I be creating a new pledge manager account, or is there something I need to do to change my email on the existing account? (I don't actually remember if I've had to create separate accounts for every KS or not.)

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Tiki Tiamut has a ring, but I think we already got that one... minus the Tiki 

Oh... and the Devils have been unleashed...

Tiny Tiki Tiamut (or is it Tiamat?). Doesn't need to be a big figure, just a fun one. Goofball purposes and all. 

• Like 3

Just now, Grayfax said:

Oooh... yeah, Tini Tikiamut would be awesome!

Dear Sculptors, 

Pretty please, with a proper mai tai on top. We aren't in a rush. You can't be in a rush when you're doing tiki stuff. 

:wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, odinsgrandson said:

And I've heard talk of a cat dragon for fighting Mousling and/or Chibis as well?

Reaper has not stated at any point that they will be producing a cat dragon. What you've been hearing is people requesting such a thing. :)

3 hours ago, Pingo said:

Ones for Boots!

I'm fairly in favor of boots, yeah. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Grayfax said:

OneBoot!

Yes?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 13

1 minute ago, OneBoot said:
3 hours ago, Grayfax said:

OneBoot!

Yes?

Uh... sorry... it was situationally appropriate some long long time ago today... it was not a summons, else I would have Invoked your name instead of just saying it.  

Edited by Grayfax
Oops. Double Sorried... can't have that!
  • Like 4

Not seeing a whole lot that I like yet, though the numbers tell me it is popular with others.  Glad to see the weird stuff is (mostly) being done as options.  People who want it can pay for it.   Chronoscope, yay!  Except (again) I have most of it in metal already.  Watching eagerly for the rest of that expansion.  I know my husband is going to want that Tormentor chick, too.  Will be interesting to watch this unfold. 

• Like 2

So far it looks like it's been tailored for me. I can always use more goblins, love the wraiths, wanted more peasants and wanted more demons closer to man sized. I've got several good sized demon lords but lacking in cannon fodder types.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Yea...the tormentor chick is my favorite so far....because who doesn't like succubi

Agreed. Gotta love the succubi. They're just plain fun. Incubi are fun too. 

• Like 7