Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zink said:

Are there any incubi minis? I don't go that way but I'm sure there are lady's needing loving too.

They're harder to find in general. I don't know if Reaper has any. Hasslefree is my source for incubi. Maybe Sophie is lonely? Then again, a succubi or an incubi probably won't have a preference on who is available. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

Are there any incubi minis? I don't go that way but I'm sure there are lady's needing loving too.

Reaper has one lone incubus amongst a sea of succubi, and he's kind of a violent argh-type more than, er, the male beefcake equivalent of the rather more enticing succubi.

He isn't terrible.  He's kind of like a handsome dark avenging angel.  But he's all there is.  In the store you get one hit for Incubus and 35 for Succubus.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Pingo said:

Reaper has one lone incubus amongst a sea of succubi, and he's kind of a violent argh-type more than, er, the male beefcake equivalent of the rather more enticing succubi.

He isn't terrible.  He's kind of like a handsome dark avenging angel.  But he's all there is.  In the store you get one hit for Incubus and 35 for Succubus.

Oh wow...I never noticed that one...

• Like 1

The problem with uncubi is if the sculpt is naked they are not all ages appropriate and if a company has it on their website they may catch heat.  Just a guess tho succumbing are naked too so who knows o am thinking out loud now and rambling

• Like 1

I think the Hasslefree Incubi go a few steps farther than I am comfortable with. :blink:  (Their Succubi too. They are at least equal-opportunity.)

It would be nice to have the male equivalents of the Reaper succubi, some attractive but menacing male demons, some playful and silly.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Limey72 said:

The problem with uncubi is if the sculpt is naked they are not all ages appropriate and if a company has it on their website they may catch heat.  Just a guess tho succumbing are naked too so who knows o am thinking out loud now and rambling

The have naked minis all over the reaper store....

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Darn it Pingo, now I have to add him to my list. He'd be swell to paint. 

2 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Oh wow...I never noticed that one...

I'm enabling helping! ::D: 

• Like 9

Ah man I cannot wait for dragons or the griffin >.>

once more, seeing more of something we have a lot of already. Especially the classic demon. 

But for things that don't interest me, there will be others that love them

just after 3 kickstarters I am more looking for new monsters we don't have at all or a lot of, but I am sure they will come out with fresh stuff that isn't already represented in Bones

• Like 4