Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

14 minutes ago, Zink said:

Are there any incubi minis? I don't go that way but I'm sure there are lady's needing loving too.

15 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Yea that's something that's lacking.  Incubi...

10 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I don't think there are..

7 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

They're harder to find in general. I don't know if Reaper has any. Hasslefree is my source for incubi. Maybe Sophie is lonely? Then again, a succubi or an incubi probably won't have a preference on who is available. 

6 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Reaper has one lone incubus amongst a sea of succubi, and he's kind of a violent argh-type more than, er, the male beefcake equivalent of the rather more enticing succubi.

He isn't terrible.  He's kind of like a handsome dark avenging angel.  But he's all there is.  In the store you get one hit for Incubus and 35 for Succubus.

3 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I think the Hasslefree Incubi go a few steps farther than I am comfortable with. :blink:  (Their Succubi too. They are at least equal-opportunity.)

It would be nice to have the male equivalents of the Reaper succubi, some attractive but menacing male demons, some playful and silly.

Most of the points I would make were made above. 

Hasslefree make incubi, they are naked. In some ways I like them, in others I do not. They have a more aggressive vibe, not the playful seduction vibe. 

Like others have said, I'd like a incubi that is softer sweeter more romantic, because that is one of the best ways to seduce me off my feet. It's all about not letting on that he is dangerous, otherwise not as many will fall for the trap.

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bane, I was meaning that the incubi I have seen could be too graphic and too anatomically correct so to speak.  Reapers naked minis are very inoffensive, I am guessing many customers of gaming stores are parents buying for kids and it could, or not, make them uncomfortable but then again I have no basis for my assumption ;)

Ooh yes penny dreadful style minis :)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Hasslefree make incubi, they are naked. In some ways I like them, in others I do not. They have a more aggressive vibe, not the playful seduction vibe. 

Like others have said, I'd like a incubi that is softer sweeter more romantic, because that is one of the best ways to seduce me off my feet. It's all about not letting on that he is dangerous, otherwise not as many will fall for the trap.

What, you mean hitting her over the head cave man style isn't the fastest way to sweep a woman off her feet. Taking notes for future reference.

• Like 3

Does Reaper have any figures that have a lack of bikini-bottoms or lack of speedos? They certainly have partial and near nudity, but I don't recall any erm... delicate regions exposed. Breasts and bumcheeks, yes. 

And @Zink : offer her cheese. Literal cheese. Also a custom painted figure. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Bane, I was meaning that the incubi I have seen could be too graphic and too anatomically correct so to speak.  Reapers naked minis are very inoffensive, I am guessing many customers of gaming stores are parents buying for kids and it could, or not, make them uncomfortable but then again I have no basis for my assumption ;)

Ooh yes penny dreadful style minis :)

Ok...so what you're saying is for lack of a better way to put it.  A penis is offensive but vagina and breasts are not....(and yes there are ones with vaginas..).

I'm not keen on seeing a penis....or painting one...but I'm all for equal opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

Does Reaper have any figures that have a lack of bikini-bottoms or lack of speedos? They certainly have partial and near nudity, but I don't recall any erm... delicate regions exposed. Breasts and bumcheeks, yes. 

And @Zink : offer her cheese. Literal cheese. Also a custom painted figure. 

I have at least 2 succbi that are full on nude and yes one of them was made in bones as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Talae said:

If anyone wants to help me with entering numbers to track hourly data, please PM me.

No takers?

It is as simple as taking the pledge total and the backer total at the hour mark and entering it in a spreadsheet. The rest of the work is done by the sheet. I could really use some help across time zones.

• Like 1

Yeah bane you nailed it.  It does not offend me either but I think some it would and yes defiantly people for whatever reason find the naked female less offensive

• Like 2

So put a loincloth on the incubus and we can discuss how big the loincloth (and what's under it) is. Or strategically placed wisps of smoke. Or leaning against a pillar. Or... you get the idea. 

And are those paints new colors or existing ones?

• Like 3

Half the population has one set of bits, and half has the other set of bits (roughly). Therefore, I don't see shame in human(oid) forms. That's me personally though, and yeah, for game stores with lots of kids... bad idea to stock a bunch of nudes. It would be off-putting to too many people to be worth while. And then there is personal preference on what people like to paint or use in the first place, even if they don't mind the nudes. Not everyone wants to use those. 

• Like 4

It is the same stigma that has always been around

naked females are okay, even suggestive ones, but naked males are offensive and a no no

Ok topic though: i like the paints. Not the demons. Holding out my pledge money for new unique monsters we don't have in bones yet. I have enough goblins. I have enough demons.

if they did demons we don't have a lot of like the bone fiend and hellcat from the other kickstarter, that would be so much cooler than yet more classic, basic demons hat I have seven of already 

• Like 6

Reminder that this thread is intended for Bones 4 discussion....

So what is everyone's favorite mini or minis they've seen so far?

Mine is the wraiths; I've been looking forward to those ever since they were teased at Reapercon awhile back! :wub: 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 8