Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Dance of Death!!!!!!!!

Only $30????

YES! After seeing blacksting at $18, I correctly estimated $30 in my budget for DoD! So happy!

1 hour ago, tidtil said:

You can all relax now, you got your dragon fanfic sculpt!

That doesnt look like a "Cat Dragon" to me:)

And yes, NOT, in purple!

1 hour ago, Clearman said:

It's interesting to note there are no previewed goals beyond the next goal of $2.38M.

Antici...pation.

It has been noted that as we get into the last 48 hours or so, they only reveal the next goal so as not to disappoint by NOT hitting a goal. But as I recall looking at KS3, they can and will do 3 or 4 reveals in the current goal (just like they did with terror and DoD this goal)

1 minute ago, Crowley said:

20161022_214530%25280%2529.jpg

Hmm, spring 2017...Just one season off:)

• Like 8

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Do you get to see any of the sculpts (or masters or whatever they are) that they have shown in the preview videos at the parties?  Or do they keep those locked up somewhere?

Last time they displayed many things and teased us with a few before those not there saw them.  Ron is an evil man when it comes to the teasers.  Probably why we all love him so much.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Dang.  That is exactly what Glitterwolf would want, but he so wrapped in the double VAT issues that he isn't going to enjoy it like he should... :down:

It's allright.

I will put my trust in Reaper to help resolve problems if they occur.

I actually got more annoyed by the fact that someone attacked me for asking questions.

4 hours ago, Nunae said:

Reaper Miniatures 6 eigene Projekte vor weniger als einer Minute

@Nunae - I assure you we will do everything we can to comply with the laws, and that includes refunds of taxes where necessary, and making sure that you do not get hit with unexpected fees to receive your parcel 
We will *always* post updates with any changes to policies as fast as we are able to do so

So, now I'm going back to work and stop stalking the KS comments. Maybe this helps @Glitterwolf or the others. Apparently they are also talking to their legal department about some of the questions asked, like the Norway/Switzerland situation and will update on that.

Also, some US backers seem to get really annoyed by the VAT discussion, but it's a lot of money being asked for here, so I think it's normal we want all our questions resolved.

Thx!

4 hours ago, klarg1 said:

If I didn't already have a metal version of the Carnosaurus, the Lost world expansion would be a definite yes for me. As it is, I'm tempted, but undecided.

I have the metal Carnosaurus, I will still get the whole set.

Paint them differently male/female?

Or outfit one with a rider..

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

The resin version of Nethyrmaul was scaled to the same size as Julie's original Green (which was substantially larger than the final Bones version). As far as I am aware, the resin version of Ma'aldrakar was the same size as the Bones, just realized in a higher-fidelity material.

I would have to know the price of a resin "Dance of Death" before I even thought about it. $500 is just not feasible for me. ($30 on the other hand, is totally doable.)

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/coraline/latest/50309

:poke:

She's the "...much"

• Like 6

AUGH! AUGH! . .. *running in circles squeeing*

And ... "They've got a T-rex?!" - had to say it. ^^;

Now I definitely have to figure out how to build an elfy howdah for a t-rex. Carnosaurus. Whatever.

The budget is in tatters. At least .. at least I can spread it out over a few months, it won't impact /quite/ as catastrophically as it would else.

• Like 8