Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

WTH would someone attack you for asking RELEVANT questions, this is your money we are talking about:( What, you were infringing on their gazebos questions or their "nothing to do whatsoever" comments in the KS comments? Was the attack on KS? I hate we cannot get that modded:(

Attacking for asking relevant questions is ridiculous.

15 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

You have never seen Babylon 5?

Apparently I have not... at least I don't recall.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

So... is $2,380,000 the last stretch goal?  They haven't posted anything beyond that, and we're almost there.

Nope. The final days they post only one goal at a time, to avoid disappointment at unmet goals. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:
7 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

So... is $2,380,000 the last stretch goal?  They haven't posted anything beyond that, and we're almost there.

No, they're just going to limit it to one revealed at a time.

There'll be more of those surprise goals that crop up between goals as well.

21 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

I'm amazed that Dance of Death is out, that it's only $30, and that it is *not* the capstone of Bones IV.

I believe pledges have jumped in *many* multiples of $30.

Ah, but if we're talking about southern hemisphere seasons. Then we're early!

Hey, I'm *in* that picture! Second red shirt from the right. The unshaved one.

Wait... I'm a Red Shirt?!

[Sudden urge to say: "Captain, I've found something stranAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!!!"

*shoves other red shirt in front of me* *flees comically* ^.^

• Like 8

Just now, Laoke said:

Now I just need to work out a way to perch a Sophie atop that T-Rex and my wishlist will be complete except for Buglips, Goblin "Kink".

Would librarian Sophie from kickstarter 3 work? She's in somewhat of a sitting position.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

WTH would someone attack you for asking RELEVANT questions, this is your money we are talking about:( What, you were infringing on their gazebos questions or their "nothing to do whatsoever" comments in the KS comments? Was the attack on KS? I hate we cannot get that modded:(

Yep.  On Kickstarter.  Someone who didn't care about any of the VATS / Tax discussion just decided he would be rude.  

The weird thing was that no one was listening to the question... just assuming that it was the same question that had been asked by others and relaying the same information that wasn't relevant.

I rolled and made my "don't-get-banned-from-the-Kickstarter" save and wisely walked away from the comments.  There's no way Bryan gets paid enough to deal with Kickstarter Comments.

• Like 5