Previous Hour Total Pledges: $2,624,956
Previous Hour Total Backers: 15,129

To beat Bones 1 Total: $779,598
To beat Bones 2 Total: $519,973
To beat Bones 3 Total: $80,628

To beat Bones 1 Backers: 2,548
To beat Bones 2 Backers: -232
To beat Bones 3 Backers: -1,731

This is the last day of the KS, usually a lot of new backers join with questions regarding pledging, PM, shipping, taxes, addresses, adding stuff later, etc.  

Most of the answers are in the FAQ  
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/faqs  
If you have such a question, please check the FAQ since with the coming madness we may not see the question or have time to answer  
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

I'm pretty sure the graphic was built with layers, like for part two, and the layer he appears in is currently not shown.

But the stuff in part two is just wow. :wub:

*gulps*

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

I'm pretty sure the graphic was built with layers, like for part two, and the layer he appears in is currently not shown.

But the stuff in part two is just wow. :wub:

You mean more wow than the Barge?

***Bounces through the room***

• Like 9

It is Saturday!  Sounds like a lot is going on!  Why am I still in my PJs and not getting ready to head out to HQ?!  I ask a simple question in a FB message and get sent teasers that make me want to be there now!  Those people have little devils on their shoulder this week telling them evil things to do. :)

Edited by hungerfan
removed image that showed up from a PM I sent.
  • Like 6

Have we seen the capstone yet?  Is what we are seeing today just icing, or is the best and biggest yet to come? 

• Like 5

Well, I just increased my pledge to my max amount. Rest I gonna get through the PM. I've got a birthday and Christmas coming up before that closes, so I should be able to walk away with everything I need ^.^

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Have we seen the capstone yet?  Is what we are seeing today just icing, or is the best and biggest yet to come? 

If it is like before we will see things until the bitter end.

• Like 4

Pledge calculator makes me want to cry. I plugged in my wish list which is about 3/4 of what's on offer. Only $617! Now I need to do triage and cut that down to about half. Hopefully I can add most of the rest while the PM is open. Much more fun going, "want, want, want" and clicking away than trying to decide what's best for now and what's for later or maybe not at all. Almost hope the big end reveals won't me gotta have items.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

Pledge calculator makes me want to cry. I plugged in my wish list which is about 3/4 of what's on offer. Only $617! Now I need to do triage and cut that down to about half. Hopefully I can add most of the rest while the PM is open. Much more fun going, "want, want, want" and clicking away than trying to decide what's best for now and what's for later or maybe not at all. Almost hope the big end reveals won't me gotta have items.

No no no. You take out a kidney and perform triage bandaging yourself. Sell said kidney. Acquire more Bones. 

• Like 8

Ghost Pirates attacking the Styxian Barge for the cash placed on the dead passengers' eyes? Given that they'd have paid already(Chris de Burg be damned), this means shaking down...Charon.

This seems ill advised.

Ooooh! Mr Bones as Charon for part 2? :)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

No no no. You take out a kidney and perform triage bandaging yourself. Sell said kidney. Acquire more Bones. 

You know, it doesn't have to be your *own* kidney... :)

• Like 3