Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Don't forget, I already called dibs on selling body parts!

(What you all thought I was gonna sell my own?:lol::devil:)

1 minute ago, John Fiala said:

14 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

No no no. You take out a kidney and perform triage bandaging yourself. Sell said kidney. Acquire more Bones. 

You know, it doesn't have to be your *own* kidney... :)

Hey now, don't get any ideas about muscling in on my action!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Brennor said:

Holy barge!

...wait, that's not the right descriptor...

Not necessarily. Death can be holy... 

I mean, it is called the Angel of Death for a reason, right?

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cavalry in the Fan Expansion!

And Toads and Penguins and a great Portal and a Large Beetle.

Ghost Pirates...

*** I need those! So ehh there is no more funding for your education ok?***

*** Here is a box to sleep in, daddy might sell the house if the next reveal is a ghost pirate ship***

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

That Ship!

**** Bounces up and down***

Did you read it?

It has a translucent water base and translucent ghosts!!!

Are you getting multiple boxes? One large box? What are some lucky numbers for a lottery ticket? :P

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4

Loving that barge.  Sounds like part 2 will be sweet!  Don't do many ancient Greek campaigns, but it will make a nice boat for the pirate ghosts!

• Like 5

My whole campaign right now is hinged on Charon getting bribed into cursing the royal family, sooooo..... yeah, I kinda want this NOW! Maybe if I continue the campaign via Skype or something in the future it will get used. I like this world I made. I want people to stick around long enough to see me destroy it. 

Also, just me, or did we slow down a wee bit? Or is that just because we stayed up too late Friday night and are staggering out of bed? 

• Like 5

Numbers Based on 1000-1100 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today: $158,541
Total Gain 24 Hours: $409,232
Current Goal: $2,800,000
Total to Next Goal: $116,658
New Backers This Hour: 108
Gain in last Hour: $33,705
Current Average Pledge: $175.34
Average Hourly Backers Today: 54.6
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 51.0
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $15,707
Average Hourly Pledges 12 Hours: $15,650
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $16,369
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 3.5
Hours to next goal based on 12h Avg. 7.5
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 7.1

Current Total Pledges: $2,683,342
Current Total Backers: 15,304
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $2,649,637
Previous Hour Total Backers: 15,196

To beat Bones 1 Total: $745,893
To beat Bones 2 Total: $486,268
To beat Bones 3 Total: $46,923

To beat Bones 1 Backers: 2,440
To beat Bones 2 Backers: -340
To beat Bones 3 Backers: -1,839

This is the last day of the KS, usually a lot of new backers join with questions regarding pledging, PM, shipping, taxes, addresses, adding stuff later, etc.  

Most of the answers are in the FAQ  
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/faqs  
If you have such a question, please check the FAQ since with the coming madness we may not see the question or have time to answer  
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Hey now, don't get any ideas about muscling in on my action!

psst....

yeah you....  over here....

I might be able to hook you up with some buyers... but you gotta produce the goods.

We gotta make sure they be quality too... got fresh, kept on ice, no freezer burn, no unwanted extras, if you know what I mean.

You produce the goods... and I'll find the buyers. I only will take a 30% cut. 

macguffin.jpg

((Unfortunately necessary disclaimer: this is a joke. All transplant surgeons I know are horrified at the idea some donors may be persuaded by money to volunteer to be a living donor. Let alone just buying organs off the street. The process of donor/recipient matching, harvesting an organ in a way that keeps it functional, transporting it, and then transplanting the organ is very complex and needs to be executed well in order for the graft and the recipient to survive. So no one would ever buy a organ off the street. ))

• Like 10

I can't really sell my kidneys. Permanent scar damage on them. I'd need to rob someone else for their kidneys. And my lungs are functional but not well exercised so I don't think I can get much for those either. Would rather not take a long walk in tall boots down Colfax Ave. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Not necessarily. Death can be holy... 

I mean, it is called the Angel of Death for a reason, right?

That does make some kind of sense

35 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Also, just me, or did we slow down a wee bit? Or is that just because we stayed up too late Friday night and are staggering out of bed? 

It does feel like we've slowed down a wee bit... but looking at the past numbers (Thanks @Crowley & @Talae!), I think that it is just that we aren't accelerating as fast as it seems we should. We are still accelerating though.

Heck, right now we've got the same daily pledge total as we did yesterday @ 1600. We're tracking about 5h ahead of where we were yesterday (the 2nd best day of the kickstarter so far). We've been tracking 4-5h ahead of yesterday throughout the day, except for the 0000-0100 block, where we were only tracking 1h ahead of yesterday.

• Like 3

Been away for a week and just got home to see all of the updates. The original stretch goals had me MEHing all over the place but now I'm in awe, Giant Catfish indeed

• Like 14