Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

8 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Beagle, for your own mental state, don't look at the fan favourites expansion.

All I'm going to say is it involves the "D" word.

It's OK I have no money left. 7 Nights hanging out in Bangkok brothels, doth not a pennieth for dwarves leave spare

• Like 10

Just now, Beagle said:

It's OK I have no money left. 7 Nights hanging out in Bangkok brothels, doth not a pennieth for dwarves leave spare

I made that up I wan't hanging out in Bangkok brothels for a week, think it was six nights, but I'm too exhausted for brain functions

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Penguins?:huh:

Yes Dezler the Dolychromatic. 

The D word is penguins.

• Like 10

Just now, Beagle said:

I made that up I wan't hanging out in Bangkok brothels for a week, think it was six nights, but I'm too exhausted for brain functions

I made that up too, I was in Italy, and unusually well behaved at all times. Still not buying no steekin dwarves though

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Not even one wafer thin dollar?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Are you supposed to eat raw oysters or something like that? But then again, we're a month that ends in "r", so, uh, I don't remember. Are you supposed to partake or not with "r"s?

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I made that up too, I was in Italy, and unusually well behaved at all times. Still not buying no steekin dwarves though

Too late. I've already heard the Tale of the Bangkok Beagle and the Brothel of a Thousand Dwarves. You're legendary.

• Like 10

NO SLOWING DOWN NOW!!!

Numbers Based on 1100-1200 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today: $197,773
Total Gain 24 Hours: $432,586
Current Goal: $2,800,000
Total to Next Goal: $77,427
New Backers This Hour: 121
Gain in last Hour: $39,231
Current Average Pledge: $176.50
Average Hourly Backers Today: 60.2
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 54.3
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $17,667
Average Hourly Pledges 12 Hours: $17,667
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $17,303
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 2.0
Hours to next goal based on 12h Avg. 4.4
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 4.5

Current Total Pledges: $2,722,573
Current Total Backers: 15,425
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $2,683,342
Previous Hour Total Backers: 15,304

To beat Bones 1 Total: $706,662
To beat Bones 2 Total: $447,037
To beat Bones 3 Total: $7,692

To beat Bones 1 Backers: 2,319
To beat Bones 2 Backers: -461
To beat Bones 3 Backers: -1,960

This is the last day of the KS, usually a lot of new backers join with questions regarding pledging, PM, shipping, taxes, addresses, adding stuff later, etc.  

Most of the answers are in the FAQ  
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/faqs  
If you have such a question, please check the FAQ since with the coming madness we may not see the question or have time to answer  
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Not even one wafer thin dollar?

Not if they were free, with a scented letter from Ladystorm attached

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Are you supposed to eat raw oysters or something like that? But then again, we're a month that ends in "r", so, uh, I don't remember. Are you supposed to partake or not with "r"s?

Oysters can be shoved in the same cavity as the damn MEHrgar, blend them together and feed them to Buglips for Sunday lunch

Just now, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I appreciate how organized the British are to be able to come together so fast to do that.

And it was all for you.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

NO SLOWING DOWN NOW!!!

Numbers Based on 1100-1200 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today: $197,773

Geez, lit a rocket under the pledges! That's about equivalent to 1900 yesterday.

• Like 4