Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Crowley said:

Ready for the afternoon!

 

IMG_20170902_133329.jpg

 

You would post that.....

 

WIth the incident with the bunny & Reaper fantasy football draft, I've yet to eat anything significant this morning.

 

I may have to go get a sandwich. I'm not in the mood to cook anything at home. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

well looks like we just beat bones 2 AND 3 for backers, and bones 3 for pledges! Now to see if bones 2 pledges can be beat!

 

 

At last, somebody noticed!   I was just catching up on the last few pages, and couldn't belive no one had seen the new milestone yet!  :lol:

 

 

 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Beagle said:

What are people's favourite expansions? For me it's the Dreadmere one by a country mile, I luuurve it

I agree Dreadmere has so many pieces I want duplicates of that it'll be more economical for me to get two expansions rather than buying the duplicates later at retail.

The only expansion that doesn't interest me at all is the chronoscope one. There's only a few minis I'm interested in.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

At last, somebody noticed!   I was just catching up on the last few pages, and couldn't belive no one had seen the new  milestones  yet!  :lol:

 

 

Yah those new backers came on quick, as did the push past bones 3:)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually *really* like Chronoscope a lot! Which is why it kills me that it doesn't have a real flagship model in there. Dreadmere and Darkreach are tied for first for me, though.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today: $227,344
Total Gain 24 Hours: $447,240
Current Goal: $2,800,000
Total to Next Goal: $47,856
New Backers This Hour: 96
Gain in last Hour: $29,571
Current Average Pledge: $177.32
Average Hourly Backers Today: 62.9
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 56.8
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $18,583
Average Hourly Pledges 12 Hours: $18,945
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $17,890
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 1.6
Hours to next goal based on 12h Avg. 2.5
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 2.7
   
Current Total Pledges: $2,752,144
Current Total Backers: 15,521
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $2,722,573
Previous Hour Total Backers: 15,425
   
To beat Bones 1 Total: $677,091
To beat Bones 2 Total: $417,466
To beat Bones 3 Total: -$21,879
   
To beat Bones 1 Backers: 2,223
To beat Bones 2 Backers: -557
To beat Bones 3 Backers: -2,056
   
This is the last day of the KS, usually a lot of new backers join with questions regarding pledging, PM, shipping, taxes, addresses, adding stuff later, etc.  
   
Most of the answers are in the FAQ  
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure/faqs  
If you have such a question, please check the FAQ since with the coming madness we may not see the question or have time to answer  
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Beagle said:

What are people's favourite expansions? For me it's the Dreadmere one by a country mile, I luuurve it

 

Dark Reach is my favorite. So many interesting things to paint in it. Chronoscope would be my second, but it's so lackluster in models. Oh, I've got enough to make it worth it, but there's so little clinging to the bones of it, it's a little hard to justify. Getting Dreadmere and Fan Favorites, but not in on Lost Valley. Not much caught my eye on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

 

Dark Reach is my favorite. So many interesting things to paint in it. Chronoscope would be my second, but it's so lackluster in models. Oh, I've got enough to make it worth it, but there's so little clinging to the bones of it, it's a little hard to justify. Getting Dreadmere and Fan Favorites, but not in on Lost Valley. Not much caught my eye on it.

 

Yeah. I really want to like the Chronoscope expansion, but I have a bunch of the models in metal and the new stuff is too pulpy for what I'd use it for. Darkreach and Dreadmere, the lost valley expansion, and the fan favorite expansion are all worth it for me so far though. So it's way more fantasy-heavy than I was hoping, but I'm still in for a bunch.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I will have time to update this again before the end. But the numbers are update.

 

CORE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.27
Medium 1 $0.54
Large 2 $1.08
XL 3 $1.62
Gauth 10 $5.39
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
185.5 $0.54  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
159 $0.63  
     
CHRONSCOPE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.54
Medium 1 $1.08
Large 2 $2.15
XL 3 $3.23
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
46.5 $1.08  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
37 $1.35  
     
DREADMERE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.42
Medium 1 $0.83
Large 2 $1.67
XL 3 $2.50
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
60 $0.83  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
43 $1.16  
     
DARKREACH:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.39
Medium 1 $0.78
Large 2 $1.56
XL 3 $2.34
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
64 $0.78  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
45 $1.11  
     
LOST VALLEY    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.43
Medium 1 $0.85
Large 2 $1.71
XL 3 $2.56
Hut 5 $4.27
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
58.5 $0.85  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
36 $1.39  
     
FAN FAVS    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.54
Medium 1 $1.09
Large 2 $2.17
XL 3 $3.26
XXXL 5 $5.43
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
46 $1.09  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
21 $2.38  

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ZFkZd3r9ln6UlS__FfBkVxUU4UUTWoO23SZLa-miJ0/edit?usp=sharing

 

All images in the spreadsheet are uptodate. (They are there for reference, so people can make their own judgements about my assumptions.)

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chronoscape to me is the weakest expansion. I really like a bunch of the models but for some reason it doesn't grab my attention like the others. I'm not doing any scifi stuff now might be a part of it. If I had any luck at reselling minis I might get it just to have the ones I like at less than retail price. Someday I know I'll dig out my scifi stuff and they would be a nice addition. Can't afford it all ::(:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

I don't think I will have time to update this again before the end. But the numbers are update.

 

 

CORE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.27
Medium 1 $0.54
Large 2 $1.08
XL 3 $1.62
Gauth 10 $5.39
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
185.5 $0.54  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
159 $0.63  
     
CHRONSCOPE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.54
Medium 1 $1.08
Large 2 $2.15
XL 3 $3.23
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
46.5 $1.08  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
37 $1.35  
     
DREADMERE:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.42
Medium 1 $0.83
Large 2 $1.67
XL 3 $2.50
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
60 $0.83  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
43 $1.16  
     
DARKREACH:    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.39
Medium 1 $0.78
Large 2 $1.56
XL 3 $2.34
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
64 $0.78  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
45 $1.11  
     
LOST VALLEY    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.43
Medium 1 $0.85
Large 2 $1.71
XL 3 $2.56
Hut 5 $4.27
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
58.5 $0.85  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
36 $1.39  
     
FAN FAVS    
Size of Mini Size Units Assigned Price Per Model
Small 0.5 $0.54
Medium 1 $1.09
Large 2 $2.17
XL 3 $3.26
XXXL 5 $5.43
     
Total Units Price Per Unit  
46 $1.09  
     
Total Minis Price Per Mini  
21 $2.38  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ZFkZd3r9ln6UlS__FfBkVxUU4UUTWoO23SZLa-miJ0/edit?usp=sharing

 

I may or may not be able to update the core set and Fan Fav graphics before friends come over.

 

 

I'd love to see you do a final one after the Kickstarter has ended. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I'm getting definitely:

 

Lost Valley ( yeah I know, who would have thought?)

Darkreach

Fan Set

Dragon Turtle

Snake Cultists

Styxian Barge

Thunderfoot Behemoth

Blacktooth

Ghost Pirates

 

Locked in now, but possible to change for something else

 

Paint Set A

Paint Set B

Zombie Dragon

Skeletal Dragon

Frost Giants

Gargoyle tops

Brazier tops

Dire Animals

Ape Attack

King of the Jungle

King Cobra ( optional since I got a huge statuette already)

ROC

Dance of Death ( optional, not sure about it yet)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

I'd love to see you do a final one after the Kickstarter has ended. 

 

Second this. I really like the breakdown. Somehow helps to justify spending more than I should on things. "See how much money I saved by buying now!"

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 
       
      Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.
       
      Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor





    • By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

      DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

      We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

      Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)
       

       

       

       

       

       
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):
       
      About this project
       

      It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

      Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.


       
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      If you missed the first Gloomhaven Kickstarter (and retail sold out quickly) here is your chance. I backed that game the first time around and could not be happier with the results. Warning ... that box is heavy ...
       
       
    • By Serpine
      Two new sets of crazy Christmas battle miniatures...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/war-in-christmas-village-sequels-tabletop-gaming-m/comments
       
      His previous project is in the process of shipping (got all of mine today).
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...