Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

3 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Sabretooth pug...

I WILL MAKE USE OF THIS EVERY SINGLE GAME!

[Random stranger] What if you're playing checkers?

[Me] EVERY GAME!

*** Sighs ***

Ok, fine... for you we can have Sabretooth Pugs

*** Shakes head ***

• Like 4

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok night all see you at the next stretch goal when I wake up hopefully.......hmmmm hopefully when I wake up we will have hit a stretch goal not hopefully I will wake up .......

• Like 5

Just now, Limey72 said:

Ok night all see you at the next stretch goal when I wake up hopefully.......hmmmm hopefully when I wake up we will have hit a stretch goal not hopefully I will wake up .......

Ah Hi Limey, I am Elli btw i replied to your Flail Snail question XD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon. 

4 minutes ago, Spacefrog said:

That could imply he brought his own.

I've been to a party like that once. 

They told me its BYOD and I was a little confused at first. Why would they want me to bring my own Duck? But I was like, whatever. 

But it when I get there, it's crazy, cause like, *I'm* the only one with a duck. But it was cool, cause everyone else was so high and wasted that they all thought the duck was like the coolest thing ever. 

I never figured out what the D was supposed to mean though. Maybe that's what happened with the wizard? 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 12

Man, early AM on day 2, and already in wave 6... I knew it was starting in August, just didn't know August 1st.. Oh well, I'll have a year and a half to stew on it ;-) 

But I am glad to see that it's going, fully funded (not that it would have been an issue) and well into stretch goals.. Can't wait to see what else gets offered!

Edited by Monkeywizard
  • Like 5

*ahem*  TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Overall, I dig the new add-on.  The pug doesn't interest me, and the marsh troll sorta looks like he's heading for the end zone in a rousing game of Fishball, but man oh man, give me those other three!  The two-headed troll hits me right in the nostalgia bone, and I love the other two.  I've been wishing for a nice, lanky, D&D-esque troll, and the moor troll is perfect.  I'll pick up the add-on (funds permitting) and then get a few spares once the trolls I like hit retail.

• Like 6