Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Pledge manager being  open 12 months out that means I have to spend like $60 a month for the next year... that does not seem that bad actually.

Still trying to justify... That's $15/ week, or $2.10/day... That's cheap right?

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Jaymezin said:

Man everyone heres spending large then there me who has to keep the cost of the minis i get under $205 otherwise I get charged extra for shipping into New Zealand

Stupid laws and regulations

how much extra? Is it worth maxing out to the next shipping tier?

• Like 1

Man everyone heres spending large then there me who has to keep the cost of the minis i get under $205 otherwise I get charged extra for shipping into New Zealand

Stupid laws and regulations

Have a family member order the parts you want as a second installment?

• Like 1

@Smokestack New Zealand has a weird thing where it has a threshold of $60 for duty and GST where you wont get charged for importing things, $205 is right on the edge and if I go over its about and extra $104 NZD and it gets seized by customs until I pay it. soooo I think ill keep it how it is

@MarvnMartian Thats a smart idea but dont you have to have backed the kickstarter to order them?

There's a bit of a mystery regarding the barge that's been bothering me.

In the original unveil it mentioned it came with a translucent water base and translucent desperate souls.

When a backer asked about that in the kickstarter comments ReaperBryan stated:

"Oh, they're cool spirits in translucent green clinging to the hull - but optional so you can model it with or without. Ron has pictures he will have me sure in a little while, but he's gathering up the sculptors and Izzy for today's party at the Pizza Dungeon"

In the second unveil of the barge with transparent passengers, the desperate souls are no longer mentioned, but he translucent green water base still is.

That makes me wonder if we're still getting the desperate souls or if they were meant to be the third unveil and Reaper let the cat out of the bag early.

In any case, the barge is a "hell" of a buy at $30.

• Like 12

@Smokestack New Zealand has a weird thing where it has a threshold of $60 for duty and GST where you wont get charged for importing things, $205 is right on the edge and if I go over its about and extra $104 NZD and it gets seized by customs until I pay it. soooo I think ill keep it how it is

Yeah that sucks... Sorry. That's about $75 US according to google. If you are able before the pledge manager closes that may still be better than retail. But yeah that does suck.

2 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

In any case, the barge is a "hell" of a buy at $30.

Yeah... the ghost figures are a bonus. The $30 is pretty good for the ship alone... Wish it had been a pirate ship but hopefully many people get it and that shows Reaper that there is a market for Ships and the like.

• Like 6

Here was also the pig for the trolls add on that at first was confirmed as being included and then changed to maybe or maybe not

wonder what they decided on that

re: barge

i would get it, it is a good deal at $30, except it is so very niche as a skeletal undead ship. 

We would need a genreric ship for gaming, not one with ribs and skulls 

• Like 6