• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this intriguing,

Rhonda "Wren" Bender

Superbacker

1 minute ago

Actually, I will give a few more clues. I am painting a sort of multiple personality version of something that I have wanted to paint for a long time and am elated that Reaper will bring to the world so other people can share the fun (if there is enough pledging to get to this goal of course).

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I found this intriguing,

Rhonda "Wren" Bender

Superbacker

1 minute ago

Actually, I will give a few more clues. I am painting a sort of multiple personality version of something that I have wanted to paint for a long time and am elated that Reaper will bring to the world so other people can share the fun (if there is enough pledging to get to this goal of course).

Cerberus? maybe a chibi hydra? tiamini?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Ironically, I think I am still most excited about the Core Set, but that's largely because this is my first KS so I still can use a lot of those basic minis. I like the trolls and LOVE the pug (especially since one of the players in my group is a huge fan of Pugs -- to the point that her pug made an appearance in one of her latest books) BUT I already have a Marsh Troll and a Two Headed Troll (though the latter is metal) and a couple of old prepainted trolls, plus a number of Trollbloods from Hordes.  Hmmm, $12 might still be worth it for the Pug though.

I like the demons and will likely add those. Hill giants and wraiths are always useful.  Oh thank god that the PM is open for almost a full year.  This is going to hurt the wallet something fierce.  :P

This is how Bones 3 was for me. I missed Bones 1 and 2, and was (and am still) picking up things I missed along the way, but since 3 was my first Kickstarter, pretty much everything seemed awesome to me. Bones IV is, thus far, going a similar way.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

Am i the only one who read "Moor Troll" as "MOAR TROLL!!!" ?

Nope, right there with you!

9 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

No, it legitimately one down at about 2:30 AM and was corrected by 3:15 AM. late night updates are fun! There was a mis click that accidentally changed permissions on ONE FILE in the fileserver, so it wasn't accessible, and everything stopped. Took a little time to figure out what had been clicked, and lesson learned, don't go making quality of life improvements at 2:30 in the morning. Although the images DO display better now!

Quoted for truth...

• Like 8

Numbers Based on 900-1000 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today -     $59,460
Total Gain 24 Hours    $637,578
Total to Next Goal -     Gain in last Hour - 
New Backers This Hour -     81
Gain in last Hour -     $9,083
Current Average Pledge -     $103.81
Average Hourly Backers Today -     81.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -     279.2
Average Hourly Pledges Today -     $9,083
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -     $28,981
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -     3.1
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -     1.0

Current Total Pledges -     $637,578
Current Total Backers -     6142
Previous Hour Total Pledges -     $628,495
Previous Hour Total Backers -     6061

I am probably going to miss posting a few times today due to meetings. I will do my best to keep the spreadsheet updated though.

• Like 4

They may have been shuffled off the map in preparation for a new graphic of whatever the next "level" is. That's just a blind guess though. It may also have been a simple oversight when they changed the current graphic to update where the party is and what rewards are up next to unlock.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'm waffling on the trolls

i'll have to see if they are something my husband could use

i like that one has a fish. It's oddly endearing

It's like he's saying "Is that the adventurer that was mean to you?" 

• Like 10