Jump to content

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread


ladystorm
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, hungerfan said:

YES.  Waiting for the checkout of a repository to finish (been nearly 2 hours) and checking out forums.  I refuse to read KS comments. :)

 

Aye, to say those are hard to follow is an understatement to say the least.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, babbles said:

I generally find it too fast to keep up - occasionally I will look to see what Reaper are saying on them but thats it.

 

 

I thought @OneBoot was going to be posting official Reaper comments here for those of us who do not wish to go there and filter through it all. ::hint hint::

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the core set again, I know there've been calls for more dragon-people and tieflings/hellborn. I'm hopeful that one of the future core set expansions is just a handful of those types of characters.

 

A man can dream, right?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

 

I thought @OneBoot was going to be posting official Reaper comments here for those of us who do not wish to go there and filter through it all. ::hint hint::

 

She did.  :)  My guess is she'll continue to do daily updates, though not necessarily hourly, etc.

 

 

@Talae 11:00 a.m. Total Pledged:  $645,048

Total Backers:  6,206

  

Edited by Gargs
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gargs said:

 

She did.  :)  My guess is she'll continue to do daily updates, though not necessarily hourly, etc.

If you want real time, just go to KS, click on the reaper profile, and look in the activity tab. you'll see anytime brian says something

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

If you want real time, just go to KS, click on the reaper profile, and look in the activity tab. you'll see anytime brian says something

Truth. I'll nbc doing that myself shortly to generate a "Reaperbryan's greatest hits" file so I can stop typing bloody everything over and over

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Numbers Based on 1000-1100 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today -     $66,930
Total Gain 24 Hours    $645,048
Total to Next Goal -     Gain in last Hour - 
New Backers This Hour -     63
Gain in last Hour -     $7,470
Current Average Pledge -     $103.96
Average Hourly Backers Today -     63.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -     269.8
Average Hourly Pledges Today -     $7,470
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -     $28,046
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -     2.8
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -     0.7
    
Current Total Pledges -     $645,048
Current Total Backers -     6205
Previous Hour Total Pledges -     $637,578
Previous Hour Total Backers -     6142

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well since you asked...  Reaper hinted that a paint set with new colors might be showing up later.  Which suits me, I already have most of the colors in that first paint set.  

 

I suspect that after having back 3 of these Bones Kickstarters already, I'm mostly going to be interested in the big showpiece stuff later on.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LittleBluberry said:

Well since you asked...  Reaper hinted that a paint set with new colors might be showing up later.  Which suits me, I already have most of the colors in that first paint set.  

 

I suspect that after having back 3 of these Bones Kickstarters already, I'm mostly going to be interested in the big showpiece stuff later on.  

Yeah, returning veterans often go Options only, and maybe sometimes pick & choose specific core set items. Mind you, I only have 2 data points for "returning" so I could be waaaaay off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

 

I thought @OneBoot was going to be posting official Reaper comments here for those of us who do not wish to go there and filter through it all. ::hint hint::

She has... and will be... sort of.

She has had company, but caught up last night.  

But soon she will embark on a 7 Day Goblin Challenge with Ma'al Drakar... so... there may need to be some help given during that part.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...