Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

...and caught up! (For only about a minute, I'm sure)

I managed to snag a wave 1, backer # 748 on my phone during lunch yesterday, woo-hoo!

So, gazebos are a thing?

And 20% of us are obsessed.

and HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!! A big ol' dragon in the core set!!

I'm in soooo much trouble; I like pretty much everything so far.

Not sure if you were joking or not, and I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but if  you didn't know, selling/trading discussions aren't allowed on the forums.

Via PM's is ok, but Reaper assumes no responsibility for any such agreement between forum members.

Mostly with Crowley... but he may have gotten others to join in his madness...

• Like 5

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a scene that keeps popping up in my games that might be doable with all these goblins.

Three goblins trying to work a Large crossbow (siege engine). They keep missing due to the hilarious minuses to hit. One climbs onto the bolt to try and get it to work. Other two goblins launch him at the PCs. They figure out this is a good idea and call over their friends to get launched.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

...and caught up! (For only about a minute, I'm sure)

I managed to snag a wave 1, backer # 748 on my phone during lunch yesterday, woo-hoo!

So, gazebos are a thing?

And 20% of us are obsessed.

and HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!! A big ol' dragon in the core set!!

I'm in soooo much trouble; I like pretty much everything so far.

Somehow I find it hard to believe the validity of that statistic. There's got to be more than 20% obsessed.

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

I like dragons to paint for display

I'd love more NPCs, i really would!

But to me, NPCs are not armored adventurers. They are people in town, since that is who most NPCs are in our games. I would love a lot lot LOT more townsfolk so that the town actually feels like a town, and not a set of 3 quadruplets running everything =P

I love the PC variety and options, but NPCs / Townsfolk are what i need most

I could also use a LOT of generic thugs and bandits, rather than more goblins. I have a lot of goblins. I only have 3 bandits. And i don't mean plate armored, sword and shield wielding people. The 4 bandits in Bones 3 expansion were amazing, and exactly what i'm wanting for low level thug enemies

On the topic of what's needed or wanted. I get that some people have enough goblins, dragons or whatever. I'm a wargamer not RPG player so tend to think of things like this; man sized minis I need a group of 10-20, medium sized I need 5-10, large sized an get by with 1-2. Goblins are something I'm not sure I can get enough of because I need a big group of each of various options. Things like ogres and trolls I need a handful or more of to stand up to the 20 humans in a unit they'll fight. I wish I'd bought more ogres in the last KS but it wasn't until I painted one that I decided I really liked them. I may get more of something like the knights to make a decent sized unit of them. I may get more wraiths once I decide how they fit into my undead army. That's how my collecting goes

Dragons aren't on my wish list because I have several small ones, a couple medium ones and one big one (DDS2). But that said I will jump on a good looking model as long as it isn't too big. I collect to play with not display so no Mal'drakar sized things here.

Now I agree with your want list too, Siri. Because of my wargame background I have tons of various armoured warriors. Now that some of the games I play are smaller skirmish style with RPG elements I find myself wanting more NPC/townsfolk and low level types. I love the Bones 3 bandits and would like to see more similar models. More non combatants, more low level characters and enemies. More terrain, more, more, more.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I'd love to get in on terrain but I suspect it will be more pieces like dragons don't share or bonehenge rather than terrain I could actually use regularly like resin bases. So we will see.

I... never thought of bases as terrain. Terrain is the stuff minis play on/around. *shrug*

4 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Mostly with Crowley... but he may have gotten others to join in his madness...

Madness?? Madness!?!

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Greyfax----Well, it WAS mentioned in the opening comic strip....

See!

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

Do the gazebos lick players? :poke:

Oh yes...

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Talae said:

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today -$82,773

Total Gain 24 Hours$377,891

Total to Next Goal -$5,109

New Backers This Hour -66

Gain in last Hour -$7,828

Current Average Pledge -$104.19

Average Hourly Backers Today -66.0

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -90.3

Average Hourly Pledges Today -$7,828

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -$15,745

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -0.7

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -0.3

Current Total Pledges -$660,891

Current Total Backers -6343

Previous Hour Total Pledges -$653,063

Previous Hour Total Backers -6277

Are the dashes hyphens intended for separation, or negatives?

• Like 1