Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

I  like the new kobolds & think they are a great addition to the core set. Not very exciting but definitely worthwhile. 

3 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Yep.  I like that 3-eyes blobby thing.

Me too - not enough to buy the expansion but I think its an awesome sculpt

• Like 6

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

And suddenly I start to want the Chronoscope set if it reaches those extras...

And now I'm even more excited for the Chronoscope expansion. Oh my. Double Oh My. My heart skipped a bit. 

The kobolds, were I to get the core (scrubbed; back out of it), will gather dust sadly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nunae said:

I kinda like that they gave the Sci Fi people their own expansion. Better than giving them a small part of the core set, more minis for them, less unwanted minis for the Fantasy crowd.

Yes, but it is a bit limiting on the other side. Sci-fi folks may be going "ahhhh an all fantasy core set bah!"

I like the fantasy more, so personally I'm set. 

Kobolds don't hurt but it isn't what will make me give Reaper even more money. Nor will the next Chronoscope sci-fi (steampunk though? That would). 

Glad so many people like the next round though ::D:

• Like 5

Those new kobold sculpts are interesting. I'll be glad to have them though. Having gobs of stuff like kobolds and goblins and orcs is nice for the games I tend to run that make use of such common foes, at least at early levels.

And new devils/demons are fun too!

Those trolls though. Man. I'm digging those a lot. Yay more Chronoscape for the sci-fi folks! Some of those sculpts are pretty neat.

Eager to see what comes next!

• Like 5

Just now, Dr_Automaton said:

Robots?  Did they say robots?!  Impossible!  Amazing!  And XAIRbots to boot!  My prayers have been answered!  All hail the Space Pope, may His hat always be jaunty!!

(Now I can finally ditch this dang "Bones needs robots" avatar)

I love your Space Pope and His jaunty hat already.

• Like 7