Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobolds? It's like somebody's inside my head digging out wants I'd never really mentioned. I've done nothing with the ones I already have but did think about having more. Now I will without even having done anything.

Chronoscape is very interesting but not sure yet about pledging for it. And what is that guy on the right doing to the slug? It looks painful! Oh, had my question answered while I was typing slowly. Getting herded. I think Pegazus is right need more squargs.

Edited by Zink
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

You might not be so enthusiastic to meet @buglips*the*goblin once you've been greeted by his stench. 

Just saying.

But wait... I think I have painted a blue goblin...

*runs off, checks her AD&D Partha paints. *

*finds them all there*

*collapses and wipes forehead in relief*

Can't be any worse than my dog's farts.  :)

And yeah, the troll with the mini gun is starting to make the Chrono pack enticing. I like a few of the figs in there so far, so will have to see how much more "value" I get out of it, or if I have to wait til retail. 

I like the new kobolds and can always use some more. I also actually really like them breaking up the sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Although the "value" would always be there if they combined them into the Core, it might not feel that way if you were only interested in one or the other. 

Paint set is interesting, but given that those paints are already available, I think I will likely hold off and just try to pick up the ones I don't have before then -- even though it won't be as good of a deal.  We can always see as July rolls around though.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Dr_Automaton said:

Robots?  Did they say robots?!  Impossible!  Amazing!  And XAIRbots to boot!  My prayers have been answered!  All hail the Space Pope, may His hat always be jaunty!!

(Now I can finally ditch this dang "Bones needs robots" avatar)

no, keep it going, see if we can get more robots!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

no, keep it going, see if we can get more robots!

Nah, I always felt like a jerk whenever I posted about it.  Yeah, it'd be nice to maybe have a Cyber-reaver or something, but I'm not about to look this gift horse in the mouth.  Instead, I'll go up my pledge by $50 and grab the expansion in the Pledge Manager.  Positive reinforcement FTW! ::D:

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I like the 3 eyes blobby alien thing, i might pick that up at retail

so far, i'm in for: Dire Animals, townsfolk, Paint, Knights, and MAYBE trolls

i have $200 into the kickstarter right now, and only a fraction 'spent'

Im sure in 30 days there will be enough added that you will have spent your $200.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr_Automaton said:

Nah, I always felt like a jerk whenever I posted about it.  Yeah, it'd be nice to maybe have a Cyber-reaver or something, but I'm not about to look this gift horse in the mouth.  Instead, I'll go up my pledge by $50 and grab the expansion in the Pledge Manager.  Positive reinforcement FTW! ::D:

cyber reavers probably wouldn't work very well, they're a bit spindly even for metal. maybe something a little chunkier.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Im sure in 30 days there will be enough added that you will have spent your $200.

i'm planning on it. That's why i put in $200 right at the start, figuring there is going to be enough coming i will spend that, if not more

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

cyber reavers probably wouldn't work very well, they're a bit spindly even for metal. maybe something a little chunkier.

As we begin to expand more product into the harder Bonesium - like that on the Sledgehammer, Cyber reavers become a distinct possibility. Certainly I would advocate for them alongside you.

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

i'm planning on it. That's why i put in $200 right at the start, figuring there is going to be enough coming i will spend that, if not more

I did much the same thing - though I am finding it easier to find things to spend it on already. I will raise the amount once it is over $200. But it seemed easier at this point to just help things along knowing that I'd likely spend at least that much.

• Like 4

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

As we begin to expand more product into the harder Bonesium - like that on the Sledgehammer, Cyber reavers become a distinct possibility. Certainly I would advocate for them alongside you.

I wonder how they would compare with the various skeleton Bones figures.  Worst case scenario, just wait a few years until you can make 'em with new Bones Liquid Metal technology. :poke:

• Like 6