Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

“...and then my unit of Terrapin cavalry charges the frogs mounted on Giant Rhinoceros Beetles!” 

Hooray for separate baggage! ::D:

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Adding the pig makes all the difference. ::):

Now I have a plot where the party is hired by the pig farmer, who doesn't realize how lucky he is that the troll is going after the pigs.

Meanwhile, the troll is trying to be sneaky - because for him, it is a game.

The Auld Grump

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I hit purchase and then was immediately overwhelmed by my order. Because...I ordered at least one of every mini because I definitely have the figmentius.

I almost did that... but skipped a few and duplicated others. Yipes!

• Like 2

Bravo Reaper for getting us so many pictures before the pledge manager closes.

Really pleased with Rockmaw and the Stone roper, they will be great fun to paint.

Very taken with the land terrapin too, but doesn't it look strangely naked without its shell?

• Like 8

Thought for Reaper on the terrapin.  Some people are going to be disappointed (or even upset) that there is no naked version of the shell.  So what about later on adding a metal shell option? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to Izzy informing me that the sketch book is a new one and not the one I already had....I have spent another $38 at the PM today!!!  Now I am done...l mean it.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ooooh, that female minotaur looks downright mean to mess with / epic! 

I agree. It's so nice to see a female enemy in great armor and an aggressive fighting pose. No way to skip that one. Instant -20 penalty on my will save. :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Very taken with the land terrapin too, but doesn't it look strangely naked without its shell?

You know, it wold make a funny diorama to have the Terrapin standing there with its shell raised up in the back like the trunk of a car, and the owner routing around in the space in the back for a tool or such... :lol:

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

You know, it wold make a funny diorama to have the Terrapin standing there with its shell raised up in the back like the trunk of a car, and the owner routing around in the space in the back for a tool or such... :lol:

that would be funny, i hope someone decides to do it

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

I agree. It's so nice to see a female enemy in great armor and an aggressive fighting pose. No way to skip that one. Instant -20 penalty on my will save. :lol:

Lost my will save. One set coming from core and ordered an extra add on set:)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Thought for Reaper on the terrapin.  Some people are going to be disappointed (or even upset) that there is no naked version of the shell.  So what about later on adding a metal shell option? 

Maybe they could squeeze a bit of space out in the mold and just do an unadorned shell.

<_<There would be absolutely no use for that in the construction of scenery for a Ghost Archipelago game.:poke:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, strawhat said:

There would be absolutely no use for that in the construction of scenery for a Ghost Archipelago game.:poke:

Ohhhhhh...l I like that...... now I want one!    A cool roof for a native hut too.

Also, at that size, an unadorned shell would make a nifty little boat if flipped over.  Just rig some kind of sail in the middle.

... think of the adorable little Owl & Pussycat dioramas you could make with the shell as the pea green boat, and two of the anthropomorphic Fantasy figures in it.   

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

On 8/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, kristof65 said:

Slap one on top of a cart for a fantasy APC! Yes! I need this in my life!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1