Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

3 hours ago, Adrift said:

Awesome update!

Can we talk about this name?!? :lol:

AF4F2427-4AF9-445C-8C36-78A7BAB6100D.jpeg

*mad cackles* Excellent name

3 hours ago, klarg1 said:

I take it that's why the center is no longer fully filled?

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

I would presume so.  I like what they did with the center.

I like the center too. I think it opens up some really neat options and cleans the figure up. The portal is even better than I imagined it would be! 

The barge is going to be pretty darn rad. And this will be arriving right as my D&D crew gets rolling! We're doing character creation next week, beginning game after holidays. And it is Charon-centered! They just think it is necrocratic for now :poke: The ghosts and crew will be good flingables, but in all honesty, I'm just not into the translucent stuff (except maybe for ooze). No regrets - I'll need to fling stuff at them! 

• Like 10

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, that female minotaur looks nice..  So do the Kobolds! ...sure hope the wait for retail availability won't be too too long after the Kickstarter ^_^;;;

Really wishing I'd gotten in on the Kickstarter, but such is life.  I'll make sure not to miss the next one! 

• Like 9

Loved the update, lots of amazing looking sculpts. Have to ask though because I didn't see it explained and it's driving me crazy not noticing a rhyme or reason, but why are there 'randomly' placed black bases for some of the minis?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, COGobs said:

Loved the update, lots of amazing looking sculpts. Have to ask though because I didn't see it explained and it's driving me crazy not noticing a rhyme or reason, but why are there 'randomly' placed black bases for some of the minis?

Maybe they kept falling over over (drunk Gandalf is a bad influence), so the photographers had to force them to stand up. Lazy bums!

• Like 7

On 12/7/2018 at 8:44 AM, Rotiahn said:

That barge is epic.

And the portal is absolutely incredible,@TaleSpinner. The hole in the portal ended up bigger than I expected but that just means it will be easier to shove the PCs through it.

I will literally throw the PC figures through that hole, for dramatic effect.

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, COGobs said:

Because someone was being "helpful"  .... or something. 

Seriously there is no logic to why some are and some aren't on bases. Makes me crazy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
On 12/7/2018 at 9:44 AM, Rotiahn said:

That barge is epic.

And the portal is absolutely incredible,@TaleSpinner. The hole in the portal ended up bigger than I expected but that just means it will be easier to shove the PCs through it.

I will literally throw the PC figures through that hole, for dramatic effect.

Exactly! I'm thinking that when The PCs are exploring one side of the portal, and a PC gets close enough to it, I can suddenly have one of the new demon figures reach through and grab him and start dragging the PC through. 

With the wide open portal, it can fit a demon arm (or tentacle) reaching through, or a PC pulled halfway across. Plenty of opportunity for visual sources to panic players.

• Like 9

I want to see if I can make a card to fit in the hole, and fit it to a small magnet so that I can change the card in the hole. Paint the card with scenes of places. Then I can have alternate destinations through the portal ::):

• Like 18