Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I cleared a big shelf for all my Bones 4 stuff but somehow that shelf has now already been filled up with other stuff, I'm beginning to think D&D and miniatures stuff has some sort of self levelling effect like water where any uncovered space is fair game and will just immediately be consumed. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 13

7 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

I cleared a big shelf for all my Bones 4 stuff but somehow that shelf has now already been filled up with other stuff, I'm beginning to think D&D and miniatures stuff has some sort of self levelling effect like water where any uncovered space is fair game and will just immediately be consumed. 

Nature abhors a vacuum. It's a basic law that applies to empty shelves and clean tables as well. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Zink said:

Nature abhors a vacuum. It's a basic law that applies to empty shelves and clean tables as well. 

Any flat surface, really. Our house can never keep flat, horizontal surfaces clear.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Any flat surface, really. Our house can never keep flat, horizontal surfaces clear.

I have 4 children, a wife, and a cat... no flat surface is safe!   

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

44 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I have 4 children, a wife, and a cat... no flat surface is safe!   

I've got just one kid, but three cats. The cats aren't the issue, though. It's definitely the kid. And my wife and I, to a lesser extent.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I can see the influence

i've decided Blacklisting Wyvern will be my first painted, i've already devised his color scheme

Wyvern2.jpg

I... May steal this...

:ph34r:

• Like 9
  • Haha 8

Sooo... it's the 19th of the month, hmm I wonder where the freighter is??? If we knew which ship it was, we could get a satellite ping off it::D: And now for something completely different (or back on topic, whatever) Is the rock troll of February the same as the one in the Bones 4 Trolls add-on?? I really only finally settled on getting it, because the battering ham was a confirmed go:) 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Is the rock troll of February the same as the one in the Bones 4 Trolls add-on?? I really only finally settled on getting it, because the battering ham was a confirmed go:) 

they look the same, so i think so

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Sooo... it's the 19th of the month, hmm I wonder where the freighter is??? If we knew which ship it was, we could get a satellite ping off it::D: And now for something completely different (or back on topic, whatever) Is the rock troll of February the same as the one in the Bones 4 Trolls add-on?? I really only finally settled on getting it, because the battering ham was a confirmed go:) 

If we can find out the ship name or IMO number then look it up on a site called "Ship Finder". That should give the destination and an updated arrival time. 

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

If we can find out the ship name or IMO number then look it up on a site called "Ship Finder". That should give the destination and an updated arrival time. 

Not gonna happen. Previous kickstarter, the now ex-employee who shared that was reprimanded for the leak.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Not gonna happen. Previous kickstarter, the now ex-employee who shared that was reprimanded for the leak.

Ouch, kinda rough on the slasher, but the foolish coff was asking for it::P: Okay, we'll do it the old fashioned way, just triangulate every ship's last position, offset by weather and the derivative of the nikkei index. a re**rd could figure it out::P:

• Haha 8