Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

17 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Ouch, kinda rough on the slasher, but the foolish coff was asking for it::P: Okay, we'll do it the old fashioned way, just triangulate every ship's last position, offset by weather and the derivative of the nikkei index. a re**rd could figure it out::P:

I like your take on the modern science of Navigation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

I like your take on the modern science of Navigation.

Sounds better than borrowing a map and using it as a dart board to randomly guess. 

Some would argue its... More scientific that way! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

WOOF will track the shipment with our superior Submarine Force!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM2O-7bu1n8

I'm really looking forward to receiving the pledge!

After all that talk about Gauth I now want to paint him first.

He will be converted.

I will give him Aztec style jewelry and weapons and maybe a loincloth or something.

He will be a Reptilian Giant instead of a Dragon.

His wings will be donated to another project.

Maybe a flying barge.

Ooohhh...so many ideas, so little time.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm really looking forward to receiving the pledge!

After all that talk about Gauth I now want to paint him first.

Yes, whenever any one starts talking about any of the figures in Bones IV... That's the one I'm painting first!

I used to be indecisive... now I'm not so sure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

I'm waiting to get some of these from a buddy who ordered, I WILL be in on the next one. But I am gonna miss this thread once 4 arrives.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Corsair said:

I'm waiting to get some of these from a buddy who ordered, I WILL be in on the next one. But I am gonna miss this thread once 4 arrives.

There's always the Bones V thread! Which I can't wait to see!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Had too much time to kill and not much energy yesterday so I was staring at the pics of what I'll be getting. I have a list of things I need for the next set of Rangers of Shadowdeep games I'll be doing and I'm trying to paint them up as first priority right now. Turns out a handful of things I need but don't have will be coming with Bones 4. I was patient before but now HURRY UP ALREADY! I'd like to get these games in before spring hits and I have to work long hours. The speed I'm working on the stuff I do have I figure I've got a few weeks. Looking like bats and ghouls will be my first painted Bones 4 minis.

• Like 12

15 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Not gonna happen. Previous kickstarter, the now ex-employee who shared that was reprimanded for the leak.

Such information has been the basis for Cargo Hijacking in the past.

I don't think anybody would be happy to have delivery sabotaged in this fashion.

GEM

15 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Not gonna happen. Previous kickstarter, the now ex-employee who shared that was reprimanded for the leak.

I don't think anybody would be happy to have delivery sabotaged in this fashion.

GEM

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

And we all know that @buglips*the*goblin got a little to close to doing so last time. 

As much as I'd love to have the info, I completely understand and support the reasons why Reaper won't share it. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I keep wondering about the "now ex-employee" comment... It sort of implies a corollary between the reprimanding for the leak and the "previous employee" status.

That’s not something you’ll ever get an answer to.

Best to leave such speculation alone.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

IF I were to pick a B4 figure to paint I think it'd be one of the dinos. I'm in a dino mood right now'

Or maybe I'd do the hut from the Land of the Lost! Then I'd have to paint some cave folk and then the dinos so I can egregiously ignore the fact that the dinos were extinct long before cave people arrived on the scene. That isis you believe that! I mean, I've seen the movies! They'd a not filmed them that ay if it isn't true!!  :huh: . . . :blink: . . . ::D::lol:::P::rolleyes:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Corsair said:

4 hours ago, TheMandolin said:

There's always the Bones V thread! Which I can't wait to see!

Don't worry, there will be another!

Most likely two, in fact. One for when the project is live and one for after. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

GEM

You know, I love my toys as much as the next person on this board but I would think that sharing the information that the ship was carrying multiple containers of plastic toys would be incentive NOT to hijack that ship. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

You know, I love my toys as much as the next person on this board but I would think that sharing the information that the ship was carrying multiple containers of plastic toys would be incentive NOT to hijack that ship. 

I dunno. Ma'al is sold retail for $150. Was less on the KS, but "used"... 100? And thousands of Ma'al's (I assume) would be aboard a ship. Plus all the other lil' guys? Not everyone stays up to date on Minis News. There is a LOT of money in plastic toys. Heck, even just having a few boxes go missing could be a big steal. I see why some secrecy is a good thing. 

• Like 6