Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ups will leave packages at my front door. So will all of them. Oh well just have to have someone look out for it. 

Thought I heard in one of the last live updates that all domestic were going to be pulled at the same time. I could be wrong this is the first time I backed any kickstarter. Reaper is the best. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 6

Here's a google sheet that updates some charts every a couple of minutes based on the tracker page at http://forum.reapermini.com/ks/, looking forward to seeing that progress line hit the top (looking forward even more to having a big box of 20 minis at my front door!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lWJQQ3RFsot-KzitQpv4Q6I_oQG1jkkj26Id6T12Ppk/edit#gid=937193283

• Like 6

Meanwhile, I live in an apartment complex where just my neighbors, the postal service, and the front desk have a key to my tower. So i get annoyed when the post office leaves it with the front desk instead of in my building's safe stair tower. I work for all of the hours my front desk is open, as does Mr. Mouse, so we have to lose hours (and not bill them) if we have to get a package from them. Also, they don't accept oversized packages... I just hope this one gets put inside, unlike the bed we ordered which got leaned by the front door.

I got one of everything, and 2 of some things, including 2 of the expansions. I feel like that's gonna be a big box.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I’m quite thankful actually that most delivery services do not leave oversized packages in my building’s lobby. We don’t have a doorman or anything and some of my neighbors have had packages stolen or opened, so hopefully this definitey oversized box will not be left unattended! Best case scenarios for me are either I’m home when it’s delivered or I have to go wait an hour or two in line at the post office to attempt to bring it home myself!

• Like 8
13 hours ago, ratsmitglied said:

No, that 0.1% is the dropbears :poke:

Ooo, I love drop bears.  I had at one time planned to sculpt one.  I even made reference art (excuse my horrible 2D drawing skills).  it never happened though.

IMG_E4424.JPG.349128e13b67c879e5fe738ae05ff186.JPG

I have all of my packages sent to my work, as we have had theft issues in our neighborhood.

• Like 10
  • Haha 4
31 minutes ago, PeterBenjaminParker said:

Is there a way to see your backer number if you were a late pledge, and/or order number? On the pledge manager I see my orders are around the #94000 range but I’m guessing that includes not only Bones 4 orders?

It's my understanding that Reaper will ship by wave sorted by first lock-in date when they get to the US orders.

So for shipping order, neither the order number (which you seem to have) nor the backer number (which can be found on the Kickstarter website by clicking on your pledge level) is useful for determining where you are in line.

For that matter, if you didn't back during the project, I don't think you actually have a backer number, but I could be wrong about that.

• Like 11
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)