Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Remember how I said that packages would be brought to the post office and I would have a note on the door, or a disgruntled courier would bring them back to their hub? 

Another option just happened. 

My Bear's Head beerholder beholder and minotaur just arrived and were left at the door to my apartment. Small inconspicuous box, but yeah. This is a new one. 

No idea what will happen with Big Box!

Easy! Just watch for it like

thoon.jpg.137ee29a1b000739c03c23e56f104895.jpg
I'm MOSTLY ok with waiting, cause yeah best to do it right the first time...but I'm also impatient. Presuming the canadian orders will take 2 days at 1000/day, Shipping wednesday...Best case it arrives on friday and I can run home at lunch. More realistically it'll be arriving on April 1. I may be pontificating out my elf, but like I said, I'm being impatient.

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once shipped it could be here in a week, or it could be a month (at 11 days since placing order for the efreeti and stuff - it spent about a week in Chicago, now is in country but not delivered). I'm just hoping I can stay home for most of the time after tracking says it has arrived in Canada. That depends on if I get another load of stuff that can't be done at home.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

As for brexit, it seems they get a delay to May 22nd IF May can get the vote, otherwise it's April 12th to come up with something else (not sure if that still gets a may 22nd delay if they do come with something else?)

We will have to wait and see.

Double Agent May is doing the best she can to stall this Brexit thing till we all have our Bones.

ALL HAIL WOOF!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Once shipped it could be here in a week, or it could be a month (at 11 days since placing order for the efreeti and stuff - it spent about a week in Chicago, now is in country but not delivered). I'm just hoping I can stay home for most of the time after tracking says it has arrived in Canada. That depends on if I get another load of stuff that can't be done at home.

Usually you'll see two sorting/processing scans - one where it's in the city (or in your case, whichever part of the GVA they put the main distribution center in), and the second which is a "final sorting" scan, which is the one for the actual delivery hub.  Final sorts, if in the morning will typically go out that day... If at 11pm, well, obviously the next day it will go out.  These scans will typically only show on CanadaPost's site - USPS will helpfully say the package was processed... In Canada. But not where in the country.  USPS emails will also seem weird if they attempt delivery and then hold it at a nearby pickup location, because it'll say something weird. 

If the package was processed by customs in Ontario, it will be at least three days before it arrives in GVA, if Quebec it would typically be at least four days. 

Oh, and don't wait for a customs clearance message/scan, as that sometimes get added in as the package is being put on a truck for delivery despite having been cleared three days ago. 

Edit: packages usually go out for delivery within a business day of the final sorting scan having been... Scanned.  We also usually do not have Saturday delivery for post, except during holiday peaks (aka December). 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 8
17 minutes ago, Dr_Automaton said:

I don't see anything linked to the first page of either Bones IV thread, but has anyone (like, say, @Reaperbryan) released a product code checklist yet for the new minis?  I figure I ought to start getting ready for unboxing (i.e. Second Christmas).

No product codes, but the full list of Bones 4 minis is in my tracking sheet under the Bones 4 tab. It's linked in my signature. 

So I'm gonna guess Canada shipping runs into Wednesday, reset, then the rest of the Americas start on Thursday. My order should be in the first day which means I should have my Bones sometime on i or right after 4/1...

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Cyradis said:

If Canada starts tomorrow, can there be a Canada Day version 2? Mostly because I want the local cinnamon bun cafe to do their Canada Day special again - maple frosting and drench the bun in maple syrup. 

Just reading that made my blood sugar go up.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
42 minutes ago, Dr_Automaton said:

I don't see anything linked to the first page of either Bones IV thread, but has anyone (like, say, @Reaperbryan) released a product code checklist yet for the new minis?  I figure I ought to start getting ready for unboxing (i.e. Second Christmas).

@Crowley has one in his signature I believe but Reaperbryan left Reaper over a year ago.  

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, Dr_Automaton said:

As neither Bryan nor myself are Reaper Employees, no we have not.

There are fan shared ones up thread. 

I used the graphics of the project from the reapermini.com/bones4 page when I checked in my core set for the updates back when I was still responsible for writing those.

• Like 14
1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Not really sure what to do with myself without any activity from the tracker...  Guess I could see if my job needs any attention... but that's boring

It's funny how watching numbers and city name blink across a screen can be fun...

• Like 5
  • Haha 3