Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another night out playing poker so tons of pages I do not want to dig through. Since I see one email update from KS I am going to guess there is not a lot that I missed.

I will go to the other thread and find the OneBoot "Reaper Says" post for yesterdays.

• Like 2

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today -$24,559

Total Gain 24 Hours -$103,208

Total to Next Goal -$54,214

New Backers This Hour -20

Gain in last Hour -$3,186

Current Average Pledge -$105.81

Average Hourly Backers Today -20.0

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -35.8

Average Hourly Pledges Today -$3,186

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -$4,300

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -17.0

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -12.6

Current Total Pledges -$740,786

Current Total Backers -7,001

Previous Hour Total Pledges -$737,600

Previous Hour Total Backers -6,981

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I like both of those more than Gauth. Different tastes, clearly.

...and T'Raukzul

IDK Gauth just seems like a good pose for a battle I guess.  Like he is going to spew whatever elemental goes with the color I paint him.  But I guess the point to take away is I still walked away with 5 dragons in B3 without getting any of the ones I mentioned.  I am sure there are some awesome dragons still to come.

• Like 4

So I keep seeing people mention things about the comic in the KS.  Has there been more to it than that first bit on the main page?  I keep looking for updates but see nothing in each KS update I check and no link to a comic.

• Like 2

The other thing to keep in mind is that this Gauth is part of Reaper's ongoing drive to convert as many of their gigantic pewter dragons into Bonesium. He's an old sculpt, designed for the limitations of pewter. As we get further into the Kickstarter, we should start seeing more Bones-first sculpts that might be more appealing to folks who aren't really into the old-school Reaper beasties.

2 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

So I keep seeing people mention things about the comic in the KS.  Has there been more to it than that first bit on the main page?  I keep looking for updates but see nothing in each KS update I check and no link to a comic.

I really liked the comic, too. I think the feedback to Reaper and the nameless artist (Talin?) is nice. I think Bryan mentioned at one point that nobody had said anything about the comic.

Edited by terminalmancer
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

The other thing to keep in mind is that this Gauth is part of Reaper's ongoing drive to convert as many of their gigantic pewter dragons into Bonesium. He's an old sculpt, designed for the limitations of pewter. As we get further into the Kickstarter, we should start seeing more Bones-first sculpts that might be more appealing to folks who aren't really into the old-school Reaper beasties.

So.... 

A cat-dragon in an awesome pose? :poke:

• Like 3